rF2 Caterham Academy @ Snetterton 64 - Friday 16th July

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
After an AI race, I found that I couldn't see a flag man on the right. There were 2 on the left behind
the armco- one at the front and one at the end of the field. I found watching the clock was the best way.

I am very sorry but I am not sure if I will make it to the race because my internet goes SO slowly and I get several screen freezes on rFactor for a first time and that happens when I drive online ONLY so I fear that I won't be able to race today and I felt so happy to race at Snetterton.

Well I hope you will have fun but I will do my best to fix this internet issue before the race time.

Guys.. I am so stupid that I have bought this game just now, it was the best race I ever had in my RD live... I cant explain my feelings it was just... thanks...

Thanks for R1, I was getting experience for R2

In R2 I was 1st for a while! You cant imagine my feelings at that moment.. oh my god, but I got smashed but I am not angry, still... nice fights after that! Can !!!! I was behind you 2 laps waiting for the finish line where I wanted to overtake you by drafting (btw it is nice to see that it is working somewhere as in race series not) but I was too late by 0.050 sec! or some around...

Thanks for that I could participate my debut just with you guys... I had indescribable evening tonight... !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%