• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU Caterham Academy @ Oulton Park - Sun 29OCT17

Discussion in 'rFactor Racing Club' started by Rupe Wilson, Oct 16, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 29-10-17
  1. Allan Ramsbottom

Allan Ramsbottom
    Premium

Ratings:
    +829
    Sorry guys,got late back from dropping little lad off..

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,935
    i thought it might be a rush ;)

3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,935
    Another night of love in my CAT :inlove::inlove::inlove:
    i also nearly missed the fun, I had a day with friends and family and as always running late as you do..
    And my shoulder still kills this morning :mad::mad::mad: that will teach me to hoover the house within a inch of its life..
    Winter cleaning its a killer, don't do it..:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

but a good night of fun all the same,
    2 races sticking to the bumper of a cat pass after pass in the slipstream, learning all the time how 2 can go faster than 1 if working together.
    Not being afraid to follow and also taking turns to push when you had the slipstream, but also letting the other car keep in the tow...

maybe we should just have a fun night of slipstreaming on a big speedway track/ovel and get used to running in a big pack, that way we can see how slipstream can work, In a bunch the car at the back gets the biggest draft but in a line you all get sucked along... ;) or something like that..:D

but 2 great races lots of fun and i went to bed happy but with a stiff shoulder.:(:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1