rF2 Caterham Academy @ Kyalami79 - Friday 8th January 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I totally understand mate.

I'd like the sign ups to be absolutely full, not just for the numbers but so as many people as possible can enjoy these brilliant cars.

But - as I say, we keep having good events, and getting good post-event feedback, these things tend to take on a life of their own, so I'm hopeful.

, and remember you may need to create a \\"GPC79tracks\\" folder in your GameData\Locations and drop the tracks in there (eg. GameData\Locations\GPC79tracks\03_Kyalami) if you haven't used the GPC79 tracks before.
spotted this 10 mins ago and problem fixed :) wondered why i kept getting a mas error or something everytime i tried to run this track, now that it works sign me up plz, not left myself much time to learn the track but hell thats half the fun :D

• Matt Keighley

great racing all loving the slipstreaming on these! maybe the next power step up next time or are they not really close racing cars?

The Academy set are the best balance across all track types Matt.

They scale really well on either fast tracks with the slipstreaming (as you found out tonight), but they're also manageable round more complex tracks, and it always stays close.

simply awesome races tonight, keep them comming :jessica::michaelbanana: Was some very nice and very close racing.
And the front guys was from another planet (check their tanks i'd say)

A blow by blow account of tonights races would need a couple of browser pages......per lap....

Was just in a sort of hypnotic trance watching the replays,truly truly astounding stuff!!,yes there was some rubs and nudges,but when were talking about 4 cars seperated by some cm's it would be impossible not to touch,but from the replays its clear everyone was trying as hard as possible to keep it clean,the aggresion levels didnt suffer though,i will admit to going a tad mental,in a nice way ofcourse :p,this sort of out-does my last epic battle with Peter at Zandvoort,soley on the fact it was a constant 4 way tussle instead of a mano au mano affair,already looking forward to the next rF Cats night.

Thank you Mr. T (i aint gettin on no plane fool!!!) & RD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years