rF2 Caterham Academy @ Eagles Canyon - Fri 15th Jan 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just drove some laps and this time with proper FFB settings (thanks a bunch Stuart!).

Amazing car! I have never driven anything this controllable. Even at full opposite lock its a kitten:D

I cant wait for tomorrows race!

i havent driven a single lap yet :( postman Pat let me down again today, no G27 delivered.... have to wait for tomorrow argh lol.

and could someone mail me the skinpack? when i dl it i keep getting a download.php instead.

Just got the skinpack and whapped them all in the folder E:\rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\Caterham\Roadsport

I can choose a car and put my new Lenno skin on,but when i join the server i cant choose one of the cars that have the custom skins,also i notice these RoadSport cars have loads of different options in upgrades,adjustable susps and 6 or a 5 speed gearbox,and other fancy stuff,the Caterati car ive been using so far dont even have those upgrades as an option,im convinced ive been down on overall top end straight line speed tbh,it was really highlighted at Kayalami...

Yea i did shift to 5th Patrick...and it was like driving in to a wall the way i slowed down and you guys breezed past!! :).

I read the skin installation info linked in the first post here,its amazing!,i followed those instructions and have the skins working fine now....bloody brilliant internets info-tainment!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%