rF2 Caterham Academy @ Donington Park National - Fri 26th February

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
In race 2 G25 bloddy shifter got me spin, i shifted to 3rd, it decided all by itself it was good idea to stick into 1st for a fraction of time. Then it went to 3rd. But spin was already there.

WD Stuart W nothing i could do against as my tyers where already worked off
scored a pretty unexpected 2nd place on a track that i hate like no other. verry enjoying fight and awsome close and fair racing from you Stuart W
gratz for the win you deserved it as you was clearly faster

Thanks Michael :smile: That was a fantastic battle we had, you were very clean, hard but fair. Unfortunately I tapped you a couple of times, the last of which i came off worse from so I'm glad it didn't affect your race. I had a few moments in both races where i was probably a bit to aggressive, but it was more misjudgement than anything else. I'm new to these cars and it was the first time I've raced them online, so that's my excuse:redface:. I wont be able to use that excuse again :biggrin:

Great last few laps in race 2 with Domagoj. I had wrecked my tires pushing hard to recover from 7th and I had to defend like crazy once I managed to get past for 1st. Really tough to hang on to that one for the win.

Both races were really great fun. I was grinning from ear to ear after both of them

Big thanks to Stu and RD for running this, and Ron for kicking my arse into signing up for it :smile:

race1*
i got a kungfu start and was going throug the field like a hot knife throug butter
A bit too much, even, as I had to run wide on the grass to avoid you at T1. :tongue: That sent me from 5th or 6th to 11th, but it's OK, because that way I had some great racing, fighting to get back up the field and finish 5th.

Race two was a bit more boring because I was alone for most of it (in P4 for the first half and P5 after Stuart W caught me). I got close to Carlos and Stuart T in the final laps and it looked like I could have some fighting with them, but I pushed it a bit too much and almost spun. I should have finished that one in P5 too, but that contact you guys got in the last corner gave me the P4. That was unlucky, Stu!

That was great racing and I enjoyed it! Thanks all! :)

Veni - Vedi - Visi, i came, i drove & spun.... :frown:

Had an awesome race, snatched 1st after starting P4 i nrace 1. I even made a little gap.... then i got nervous lol. I made many mistakes and was more busy looking in mirrors than on track. I almost got it toghter but damage was done, chasers had catched med and eventually i spun. I drove my way back up to 6th and ended race in that position.

Race 2 i started at back to due stupid mistake in qual. got a great start again and gained some spots and was building up the speed a few laps after i was in 6thor 4th i think and Gary & MH have cuddletime in T1 and we are 3 cars going round that corner, i had nowhere to go than into Gary who came on track again. That was end of race for me sincei ended in the Aussie gravel all the way at the wall facing back to track. took me a 2 mins of steady reversing to get it out but car was busted

plenty of duels with various people, all in all a awesome evening as usual, cya on next Friday :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%