AC Caterham Academy @ Barbagallo Raceway - Sunday 2nd August 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Chris could you pre book me please? Didn't realise this started an hour earlier than usual. Might hopefully make it in time for quali. Although probably no point qualifying as I haven't even done a lap in it!

Chris could you pre book me please? Didn't realise this started an hour earlier than usual. Might hopefully make it in time for quali. Although probably no point qualifying as I haven't even done a lap in it!
Yeah sure mate :)
This is going to be awesome, got a pretty decent sized grid :)

@Chris Stacey can you can me for today mate. Still feeling terrible, and worse cos I'm going to miss this event. Don't think flogging around Imola last night helped either!! Have fun gents

@Chris Stacey can you can me for today mate. Still feeling terrible, and worse cos I'm going to miss this event. Don't think flogging around Imola last night helped either!! Have fun gents
Now worries at all mate. Hope you feel better soon :) I'm still shocked you actually raced last night, you sounded like death.

:( Get well soon!
Now worries at all mate. Hope you feel better soon :) I'm still shocked you actually raced last night, you sounded like death.
Thanks.
Yeah I shouldn't have raced really. It seemed to knock me about a fair bit. I was concerned about carrying over a penalty to the next league and since I have improved from last in the first league to about top 10 this time I didn't want Sun to have a start on me for league 3 :laugh:

Sorry guys...I was still asleep as this event started! (that's why I said maybe) Hope you had a great time! We ran these cars last week...did you have any collision box issues?

Nice to see so many of you on track! Good job @Chris Stacey:thumbsup:

Great driving @Michael Stead That was a pretty epic battle in race 1 and early on in race 2 :thumbsup: Here's my highlight of the race :D:roflmao:
1kl6Tb4.jpg

Man that was too fun! These are seriously some of the best cars as it's just perfect for club racing.
Cheers lads :)
Screenshot_caterham_academy_barbagallo_2-8-115-20-10-47.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back