F1 2010 Catalunya - Spain (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Track must have been way grippier than career with full sim, otherwise no way that time would be possible lol. Fastest time possible at very end of career quali with rubbered track is still no way near that, online must be very different to career.

are you sure it's not possible or isnt it possible for you? Just because you cant drive that fast doesnt mean it isnt possible to drive that fast.

Track must have been way grippier than career with full sim, otherwise no way that time would be possible lol. Fastest time possible at very end of career quali with rubbered track is still no way near that, online must be very different to career.

100% possible! you have to be a talented driver and practice a lot but believe it, it's possible! hit 9- sec in 100mts is impossible for me, but you see... there's people like Usain ;)

Kingston setup dosen't work in career mode or GP mode but in TT mode it works great with the Mclaren. Turn 3 can be done in 5th gear flat out were as in any other mode you need to downshift to 4th with the same setup. This is done with all assists off 1.21.455 in TT. Feels like a completely different car in the other game modes why is that?

i have a nice TT Setup for Catalunya:

My PB is a 1:16,609 but i think i can imprived to 1:16,4xx :D

position 20 on the PS3 Leaderboard

i drive with gamepad (TC Full, ABS ON and Automatic gears)

now the setup ;)

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 8
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Large
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 80% - R 20%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 1
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 1
Gearbox
Gear 1: 121 kph / 75 mph
Gear 2: 151 kph / 94 mph
Gear 3: 181 kph / 112 mph
Gear 4: 211 kph / 131 mph
Gear 5: 244 kph / 152 mph
Gear 6: 281 kph / 175 mph
Gear 7: 338 kph / 210 mph
Engine
Throttle map: Standard ( Fast on Track)
Fuel: TT
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.50
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.50

Kingston setup dosen't work in career mode or GP mode but in TT mode it works great with the Mclaren. Turn 3 can be done in 5th gear flat out were as in any other mode you need to downshift to 4th with the same setup. This is done with all assists off 1.21.455 in TT. Feels like a completely different car in the other game modes why is that?

Does anyone post good race setups?

Didnt say it wasnt possible full stop, that would be implying i dont believe u, which i do without a doubt. The reason i said it is because im always within about 1 second of ur times on every track with xbox controller, apart from monaco which i hate more than anything in the world lol, and to be honest that was a heat of the moment post simply because i tried the wing 1, 11 as i usually like to use and found it undrivable on this track on career, and when i saw my time gap of over 4 seconds got kinda pissed lol. I usually have to add a little wing as ur in time trial so its grippier but u said u did 1.18 in online with sims and at the time that "seemed" impossible. I later realised i havent tried a mclaren which every1 knows is much faster and also my car in not upgraded what so ever, even no fast map.

Ive always found online much quicker than career but as i said i didnt think about how much difference the car upgrades might be making.

Sorry if it sounded like i was calling you a liar, i definitely was not, just got pissed off momentarily. Should never go on this forum right after spending over 5 hours setting car up and racing a 50% race like a mad man lol Keep up the good setup work as they help me to no end, cant wait to see how f1 2011 works out setup wise :)

1:19,xxx is good
with all sims on or sims off?

i find are better setup with a bit more front wing i will try it now in time trial

ps3 world record is 1:15,9xx i think i can managed a 1:16,2xx with controller :p

now here is my setup

with this setup i did a

1:16,609 in Time Trial

and

1:19,718 with all simulations on

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 8
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 52% - R 48%
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Large