F1 2010 Catalunya help from pros

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I didnt want to mess the setup area up with this as it its in a format that doesnt suit this.

Dry with brams setup in VR - 1 29
Wet with daves setup in VR - 1 31

How does one take the final chicane racing line without spinning on the kurbs? if i run wide to avoid them I lose countless seconds which is vital in qual.

The ai flys over them but I cant I have tried, and also adjusted ride height to get past it but no joy.

Going tomorrow, had doctors appointment :)

should get 10 ish for each if im lucky.

Just reinstalled f1 and added some better mods, especially the cockpit cam and audio now it looks feels and sounds like a real grand prix, and the ai isnt weak on bahrain anymore :D

1 59 got me 21st haha usualy gets me in top 10 :)

i never trade games, i like to collect em, i even buy two copys of the special additions and keep one unopened......i that sad or am i just a geek like that.

well my wife said my pc is a little geeky, so i did hers too, see attached

My old rig, until i had to strip down for packing
new_rig_025-1.jpg

the wifes just for fun
pc001.jpg

Anyways, i agree with Fah, not realy a sim, but netherless you should buy a copy register for race club and join us on out online races, but the virgin is mine.

Not the setup thats the issue, in the screenshot you can see im matching if not beating most of the ai in S1 but in S2 im 5 seconds down....that is my issue, I have the pace in S1 and S3 but not S2.

I had the same issue. The problem is, the game is inventing these AI times for S2 out of thin air. When I followed an AI car I was able to keep up with them through all sectors, though I think I could improve on the last chicane as I was fairly conservative through there in order to reduce the risk of spinning out.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back