Casual Racing Server Historic GT

Tarmac Terrorist

Paul McCaffrey
Hi guys, just trying out running a Historic server from my PC. It use's rfactors default terrain file. Just for fun but wanted to see if it works ok, if anyone could try joining it (even if its just to jump in and out again i'd be gateful if you let me know wether it works or not. Im using the standard 1.96 verson of the Historic GT mod and the standard version of Toban Raceway (which comes as standard with Rfactor) so that should keep things nice and simple. Remeber you need to use the standard rfactor Terrian file.

The server is called 'CASUAL RACING' There is no password.

Cheers!

Found and entered no problem. Got booted for mismatch but that is due to changes on my side.Let us know if you host races I would like to enter with a clean copy of rFactor. :thumbsup:
Hi Mike, ive just had a look and seen you joined. There was a Terrain TDF mismatch which i can understand if you're not using the Stock Rfactor Terrain file, but im not sure why there was an rfm mismatch (im assuming you're using Historic GT 1.96?) There was also a collision mismatch, ive got an idea what that might be, now gunna have a look at that

Im happy to host race's but only on a casual basis, my shedule is pretty random, so basically when im at home and have free time the server will be up, or ill leave it running whilst working from home and pop in occasionaly if i fancy a break

Paul hi I have installed rFactor steam and have Historic X running. I have not installed updates or any mandatory addons yet so I still think the issues are my end.When all is ok I will let you know and if you wish you can try again:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%