Castle Combe Circuit

Tracks Castle Combe Circuit 2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi and thanks, I was on the real track last week in a Morgan plus 8, such a shame the track is way off reality. Hope someone takes this project on as it's a hidden gem and pretty much the same as it was in the sixty's bar a couple of chicanes. I live in hope!

Hi and thanks, I was on the real track last week in a Morgan plus 8, such a shame the track is way off reality. Hope someone takes this project on as it's a hidden gem and pretty much the same as it was in the sixty's bar a couple of chicanes. I live in hope!

Thanks Tom One of our members says its his home track Few things to try and sort but he said we are about 95% there

I think he was being kind tbh! Hey I hope you guys can improve the track and look forward to further updates. The main problem is big humps and dips in random places that simply aren't there in reality, if you could sort that and the cambers then you would be in business! It's still fresh in my mind so could say alot more.

I like the layout! Exciting track. Thanks for this!
one little thing: no hot-lap starting point set.

and pit-lane limiter on beyond the lights

Last edited:
I like the track and would thank you to bring it to AC.
But since I also use the track in rF2, it is a bit disappointing. I understand it is still WIP, but it needs a lot more work I'm afraid. Road feels OK, but the feel of the kerbs is a bit weird, it just "rattles", always the same. Very different in rF2.
Anyway, I am looking forward to further improvements ;)

Last edited:
Mrmcphisto updated Castle Combe Circuit with a new update entry:

Castle Combe V2

WIP Castle Combe Modern Layout

Original RF2 Mod Done By Lazercutter

Thanks to One of Exiled Virtual Motorsport's Members RikKat
For all his hard work on this. A few of us have been trying to get it done for a while and he comes in and saves the day.

Slowly doing some updates But for now it is to the point you can race and drive it

V2-Update

-Fixed Pits where you would see a big black tire wall to your left.
-Removed some static objects in sky

Tested with the Members at Exiled...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Things I would change:
Screenshot_ferrari_488_gtb_castlecombe_modern_4-4-117-14-1-1.jpg
Release the crew from their yoga workout
Screenshot_ferrari_488_gtb_castlecombe_modern_4-4-117-14-1-25.jpg

Change the pitlane limiter end from red to blue

Yeah, no pictures on the first page. Lotsa guys stating it’s inaccuracies...
Better not to download yet.

tbh i think a fresh start would be the only way there is literally no rise on "avon rise" alot of the corners are nothing like irl i may try contact some people see if they would like to take the job on if they dont i really hope they make huge changes to this or re make it as being my local track would be nice to race and skid on it

HD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back