1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

CarX Technology

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by CarX, May 19, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
    Hello Dear Friends! We are proud to present to you our project - CarX Technology.
    . CarX is a unique, high class physics engine, It combines a very realistic behavior of all vehicle types with simple control from different kinds of devices. CarX physics model seriously differs from most of others, our physics model represents a very detailed simulation of vehicle dynamics in real time and it means that CarX is universal and can be used for all vehicle types, and they will behaves like real cars in any conditions and situations. You need only to define general characteristics for creating your car, and due to amazingly realistic force feedback on the steering wheel you will truly feel the car like you driving the real one, but due to Driving assist you can clearly control the car with keyboard keys, even in extreme situations.
    . In CarX you can just look at the car from the side and you will understand that it “lives” by the laws of physics, all its parts are modeled separately and constantly interact with each other, it looks great, even in slow motion. The difficult and important part of car physics is tire model which is responsible for the interaction with the track. Our tire model takes into account lots of factors, for example, if the tire become deformed its change the contact patch, you'll feel it and even see deformation visually.
    . CarX physics is unique and universal. It’s suitable both for realistic simulators and for arcade racing games focused on realism, because of driving aids. According to your choice, you can make the physical model more arcade, it’s enough to change the grip of the tires, for example.
    . The Development of CarX took more than 8 years and it is still improving. Initially the project wasn’t planned as commercial, it was a daily hobby. Inspiration to us was “Gran Turismo” series, our physics also often compares with «Live For Speed» simulator, which we are very respecting. For long eight years, the quality of the project grew until it reached the level to which we aspire. We were getting a lot of e-mail: that our physics is the best, that people want to see only this kind of physics in games, that they want to see CarX in their projects, were interested in the price etc. Knowing how much time and work requires engine of such class, we think: ”Why not share our developments?” We started to move in this direction and made sure to have no problems with integrating CarX in any project, which can be on any platform and on any engine.

Key features of CarX:
    - Easy to integrate into any engine (PC, Mac, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii,WEB applications, IOs, Android (with Unity3D engine))
    - Simulation/deformation of the tires
    - Detailed simulation of the suspension and all main systems of the car
    - Clearly control of the car with keyboard keys (Driving aids)
    - Realistic force feedback from the contact patches of tires
    - Detailed car setup (even in real time)
    - CarX can simulate any types of cars: from the carting to the bus with several sections.
    Read more about features

We are glad to receive opinions and questions

[​IMG]

Мany people ask us to show how CarX engine works o Apple devices (IPhone, IPad, IPod).
    We glad to present our new demo for iOS devices.
    To find CarX Demo, type word carx in AppStore on your mobile device.
    Or open the link: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id644907661

AppStore CarX Demo supports of gyroscope now!
    We have finaly tuned CarX handling assistant to work with gyro.

CarX video:

With best regards, CarX Tech.
    Web site: www.CarX-Tech.com
    Email: contact@carx-tech.com

2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Is it me or am i the only one that cant access the free demo download. it just keeps asking me to fill in the boxes, i confirmed the subscription but i still cant download the demo..

did i miss the obvious :)

3. Sorry for that
    there is some problem on the site, at the moment you can download the demo with this direct download link

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

:thumbsup: With thanks,