1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by jimortality, Nov 6, 2013.

1. jimortality

Premium Member

I've been practicing on this track but I'm finding it very testing. Only really one straight which bites yer ass If you're not careful lol. Some very tight turns and I'm wondering If you guys are getting round this track in lower than 4th gear. I keep having to take these turns in 3rd but If I change down to quick then I spin out. Any advice for getting around this track please.

2. Nox

Staff Premium Member

It's a tough track in my opinion. I'd stick to the more stable Ford trucks - they're slower on the straights but more stable in the turns (It's the truck I use the most until I can get more proficient at handling these beautiful beasts).

Here's a hot lap that Rupe shared last time this track came up in the racing club. Pop it into your FTruck2013\ReplayFridge\REPLAYS folder and take a look in-game:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/thfssbgaznuxfuq/Rupe Caruaru Q1 HOT LAP.Vcr
  3. jimortality

Premium Member

Tried again with the ford and did much better. Steering degrees to 26 and brakes at 67-33 had a lot more control.