• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Caruaru - FPS on the start

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by AosudiF1, Apr 5, 2015.

1. AosudiF1

AosudiF1

Ratings:
    +41
    I have noticed that in this track in particular I am getting quite a drop in FPS, at the start specially. I tried it with the F Vee (normal FPS is around 120, and in Caruaru below 40, and Marcas, normal is around 130, here around 90).

Has anyone noticed something similar?

2. hex

hex

Ratings:
    +157
    I had similar issue with my previous GPU on couple of tracks on the start-finish straight particularly. Always thought that this was due to pits-area being heavy on FPS because of lots of stuff was there (like waving flags, buildings, standings etc.). Changing special effects and I think opponents quality to "high" helped AFAIR.

3. AosudiF1

AosudiF1

Ratings:
    +41
    Hi, thanks for the feedback. In this particular case, I believe it is directly related to that specific track. With the F Vees I get stuttering all the way around the track, for example.

Also, on all other tracks, I get no similar drop in FPS.

Maybe it is a track related optimization thing?

4. poet

poet

Ratings:
    +98
    I used Wombats .d3d9.dll which completely killed the stutter I was getting with the Vees at the start on Caruaru, especially in the pit area.
    You can rename the existing d3d9.dll to d3d9_2.dll to keep it (with track map etc).

5. AosudiF1

AosudiF1

Ratings:
    +41
    I am currently using also rfdynhud. I am guessing you need to use all three of the dlls? The original one for graphics, wombat's and rfdynhud for the on screen info...

6. poet

poet

Ratings:
    +98
    I think others had problems with using 3, not sure if they resolved them, only ever used the 2 myself.
    Sorry.