1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

CART Factor @ Road America - *CANCELLED*

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ryan Callan, Mar 1, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name:
    RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CART
    Mod: CART Factor

Track: Road America
    Event start: 21:00 EST / 18:00 WST / 2:00 GMT (Sun)
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 30 minutes
    Race: 20 laps
    Traction Control: Allowed on Low
    Damage: 50%
    Notes:
    1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. Click here for help and recommended settings for this mod.

2. Entry list

1. Ryan Callan
    2. Rhys Gardiner
    3. Eric Estes

3. Something new for the USA RC scene - some rFactor action!

We will be roughly following the real IndyCar schedule using the fabulous CART Factor mod. At the moment only the road circuits will be followed, taking place the night before the race. Oval circuits will be replaced by other North American tracks if interest is high enough.

This event is to get you warmed up for the full thing :).

We kick off properly next week on the steets of Sao Paulo.

4. Ooooh... *Love-heart eyes*

Yes please Ryan. :D

5. Hmmm.... have rFactor installed.... time to play, methinks. (Put me down as a maybe, for now - thanks).

6. Where are all the signups...? :frown:

7. Ack....pfffft.... I would LOVE to drive. But it is at the same time as the Formula Pro Pacific league race this weekend. I'll be there when there isn;t a F1 league race.

8. Need at least another 6 sign-ups to make this viable. Not one US member is interested in driving their top-line motorsport?

9. I would have joined in, but I am working Saturdays until next month. Would have been my first event with RD.

10. I haven't used rFactor in about a year so I'm a bit rusty, but got it reinstalled and running today. CartFactor too. Nice mod!:smile:
    Still need to tweak up the rf configs, real-feel, and work on a setup(using the one provided). At the moment I'm not sure that I can make it this Saturday, but am looking forward to another if not. Great idea to follow the Indy Car schedule...:cool:

11. Will this still be going ahead...? :'(

12. Looks like a no sorry Rhys - we'll try again next week at Sao Paulo.