1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

CART Factor @ Rattlesnake Point - *CANCELLED*

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ryan Callan, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Server Name:
    RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CART
    Mod: CART Factor

Track: Rattlesnake Point
    Event start: Cancelled
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 30 minutes
    Race: 22 laps
    Traction Control: Allowed on Low
    Notes:
    1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. Click here for help and recommended settings for this mod.

Any questions at all will be dealt with as promptly as possible by either myself or Ivo Simons, so do not hesitate to ask. If you come across a mod and/or track that you like or think would be perfect for the Racing Club just drop Ivo or myself a PM.

2. Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan
    2. Daniel Plaikner
    3. Ferry Koek
    4. Edgar Herrero
    5. Mark A Warmington

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Sweet combo :) Not sure if ill be home on that day, but ill let you know soon Ryan as this is going to be great driving!

4. :Banane44:

Put me on the list :smile-big:

5. Now the downloads are back in place you can grab the track (and mod) if you don't already have them.

6. put me in too

7. idk if I'm gonna be there sure, but put me in the list if you can please :)

Greetings from Spain :)

8. is it only me? when i click on the download button from the Mod or track. i get a forword to another mainpage of the Forum and not the download section.

9. The download links aren't working just yet. Give me a minute and I'll update them.

10. Links updated

11. thanks working now

12. This will be the perfect test for my computer (just came back from Toshiba): If I can get the mod and track installed by Sunday I will be here for the event on Monday.

13. If there are no more sign-ups by the time I come back from work around midnight then I will scrub this one gents.

14. Ok guys, this event is scratched. Shame as this is a brilliant mod around a brilliant track, maybe another time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.