Resource icon

Cars CART Extreme 1.501

Login or Register an account to download this content
I was also wondering if they ever used sponsors decals in the cockpit for in-car camera shots in 1998 as they do now. But my main concern is the cockpit color. Thanks again.

Last edited:
How do I fix series for CART with v1.0, as mine's currently in reiza29 w/c I understand is now w/in the reserved range of 28-35 by Reiza?

Was trying to watch that video yesterday, but unfortunately YT auto cc is not that good and I can't understand english that well, especially with that accent :p :D (I can write/read but can't speak english)

Hi Patrick.. I downloaded and installed the current version and see that series and tga is #36 now but it still does not show in the menu car list. I tried changing it to #37 but is still the same result. Is there something I need to change or add?
Thank you very much for all your hard work. Cheers!!!

Did you delete the previous install? Did you scroll right to the 2nd page of cars?

2519EC6C8CF67A039A3D27F7C206E804424DDE7A

Hint for those who want to simulate more accurate full yellow behaviour for CART mod on road courses. As you may know, CART full yellow rules were pretty tight also on road tracks and full course yellow and safety car were thrown almost always when cars collided and went off the track. CART Extreme default rules for road courses is pretty lax, but it is easy to modify them and here is how to:

Open CART Extreme .srs file (currently reiza36.srs) in the editor and search following lines:
SafetyCarRoadMult
and
SpinRoadSeverity

What those values do is the following:

SafetyCarRoadMult:
Safety car threshold multipliers, in other words an adjustment for the sensitivity of the game to calling full-course cautions. These can be different for road vs. oval courses. Lower numbers result in more full-course cautions; default=1.0, possible values are 0.01 (very sensitive) and up. Values more than 5.0 will probably result in no full-course cautions being called by the game.
SafetyCarRoadMult=
SafetyCarOvalMult=

SpinRoadSeverity:
Whether full-course cautions may be called for a spin more than 90 degrees where the driver keeps going. These can be different for road vs. oval courses. Higher values will result in more full-course cautions due to these temporary spins; default=0.0, possible values are 0.0-2.0.
SpinRoadSeverity=
SpinOvalSeverity=

Now, road values are the ones you are looking for here. I changed the delfault SafetyCarRoadMult from 1.5 to same value than it is for ovals (0.2) and it seems to work just fine. You can also experiment with the SpinRoadSeverity value, but there is a danger that your race will turn to one driving constantly behind the pace car, if that value is too high. Leaving the SpinRoadSeverity to default works just fine. If you like to experiment with that setting and add more aggresive full course yellows, I'd start from 0.5 and adjust from there. Feel free to experiment, it is easy to roll back!

More aggressive safetycar value brings new excitement to the race as during the longer races it is now more likely that the pack is pulled together behind the safety car. I have had couple of occasions when this has happened when just few laps of green flag race is remaining after SC is finally off and it is a blast in a tracks like Laguna Seca. And it of course adds more realism too :)

Love your bundle of 18 tracks , amazing , but i just can't seem to place this in the correct spot ? i put it in the main AMS folder /Steam/common/automobilista but the cars are not in the garage ? page 1 or 2 . could you please show me the correct path please .
As for your track pack , i just don't know how you do it with such amazing quality . How do Reiza let you do it because it is at the same standard as their original content .Well Done and Thank You .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back