CART Extreme Mclaren Honda Andretti & F1 Skins

Skins CART Extreme Mclaren Honda Andretti & F1 Skins v1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

CART Extreme Mclaren Honda Andretti - With optional Automobilista Load Screen

Hi Guys

This is my first upload with Automobilista and thought I would share something I designed for myself.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)

View attachment 217551 View attachment 217552 View attachment 217553 View attachment 217554 View attachment 217555

Installation:

• Always backup!
  • Download zip file
  • Open zip file
  • Unpack and copy / paste/install

For more ClimaxF1...

Read more about this resource...

Great skinpack, well done.

As is required of nitpickers like me (;)) , I would love to see the short oval/speedway/super-speedway body painted up, and perhaps consider using Alonso Indy 500 helmet and not his regular helmet.

Great skin tho, and it adds a much needed splash of orange to the CART mod.

As is required of nitpickers like me (;)) , I would love to see the short oval/speedway/super-speedway body painted up, and perhaps consider using Alonso Indy 500 helmet and not his regular helmet.

Something I will look at with my next update. So far most my mods have being for Assetto and F1, so I'm still getting used to the different type of cars and their configuration settings.

I do have a few more Cart Extreme skins which I should upload, probably would make sense if I uploaded them as a new skin pack. These are basically my personal favorite liveries over the last twenty years and created a type series. I don't know if people would be interested in this.

Appreciate the download and feedback!

Congratulations on the work on this skin.
Have you considered skins of the formula ultimate?

This one I did for Assetto, I'm trying to do the same for Automobilista. As soon as I am finished will let you know and upload some of my other designs too.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/aston-martin-f1-formula-hybrid-sean-bull-design.14798/
aston-martin-f1_jenson_button-jpg.190103

ClimaxF1 updated CART Extreme Mclaren Honda Andretti & F1 Skins with a new update entry:

Mclaren Honda F1 Skin added

Hi Guys

Probably makes no sense other than I'm a Mclaren Fernando Alonso fan and really like some of their liveries.
Just having a bit of fun and hope you guys like the new skins, have fun :)

Update details:

- Mclaren Honda F1 skin added with all wing configurations
- Added better quality Indy 500 skin (all wing configurations)
- Corrected layer properties for Indy 500 skin (all wing configurations)

View attachment 217895 View attachment 217896 View attachment 217897...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi there

I've added a new skin and now both have all the wing configurations for short oval/speedway/super-speedway

cart_extreme_mclaren-honda-f1_2-jpg.217906

Something I will look at with my next update. So far most my mods have being for Assetto and F1, so I'm still getting used to the different type of cars and their configuration settings.

I do have a few more Cart Extreme skins which I should upload, probably would make sense if I uploaded them as a new skin pack. These are basically my personal favorite liveries over the last twenty years and created a type series. I don't know if people would be interested in this.

Appreciate the download and feedback!
Yes we would be interested!!!

Just a quick not to everyone, these skins have being updated with standard or default Cart Extreme download available.
If you have installed the Cart Extreme Turbo edition you would have to edit the VEH File of these skins so that they are the same as the teams that they are in for the cars to show in the menu.

These are the lines that you would have to edit:

HDVehicle=Reynard98T.hdv
Graphics=Reynard98T.gen
Spinner=Reynard98T_Spinner.gen
Upgrades=Reynard98_upgradesT.ini

GenString=BBS_CR_FS
Cameras=Reynard98_cams.cam
Sounds=CART.sfx
HeadPhysics=HeadPhysics.ini
Cockpit=Reynard98_Toyota_cockpitinfo.ini

Last edited:

Latest News