CART Extreme Indy Racing Firestone Tire add-on

Other CART Extreme Indy Racing Firestone Tire add-on v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

CART Extreme Indy Racing Firestone Tire add-on - Firestone Racing Alternate Tires

Hi Guys

Here's an alternative tire I did for myself for the Cart Extreme mod.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)

View attachment 236529 View attachment 236530

These tire's will replace all tire's on all the different teams available for Cart Extreme.
If you want to revert back to the original tire's you can just delete the F_TR_WALL... , G_TR_WALL... and TR_WALL... tire dds files located in the Automobilista\Gamedata\Vehicles\CART_Extreme\1998...

Read more about this resource...

Are these historically accurate ? And what about the default ones then ?
You didn't say so I thought I may ask. :)

Or they just a part of your fictitious mod here:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/cart-extreme-mclaren-honda-andretti-f1-skins.17833/

Hi there

I have mentioned about the default one's, it's on the main page and as for the tire's this is an alternative tire I did for myself for the Cart Extreme mod.

These tire's will replace all tire's on all the different teams available for Cart Extreme.
If you want to revert back to the original tire's you can just delete the F_TR_WALL... ,G_TR_WALL... and TR_WALL... tire dds files located in the Automobilista\Gamedata\Vehicles\CART_Extreme\1998 folder.

firestone-tire-cart-extreme_1-jpg.236531

http://legacy.bridgestoneamericas.com/corporate/news/090326b.html

:confused:

It must have been some kind of... language barrier hmm...
You give some nice answers just to the question I have never ask. :D

I have ask this :
Are your tires HISTORICALLY ACCURATE or they not (are they been used like that somewhere in CART season 1998) ???

Thank you.

:confused:

It must have been some kind of... language barrier hmm...
You give some nice answers just to the question I have never ask. :D

I have ask this :
Are your tires HISTORICALLY ACCURATE or they not (are they been used like that somewhere in CART season 1998) ???

Thank you.

Like I mentioned these tire's are just something I did for myself, they do not form part of any skin pack and there is no historical relation to any of the skin packs that are available as far as I know.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back