1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars understeer too much

Discussion in 'RACE Pro' started by Eifion Evans, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I played this tonight for the first time in ages. Didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would to be honest. Cars just understeers like hell through the corners almost to the point of being ridiculous.

I did have alot of fun in the higher hp Radical, it actually turned in when I steered and I didn't have masses of power understeer out of every turn as in every other car I tried.

It has great physics and very challenging AI but the muddy graphics and sound is quite bad and the framerate stutters a lot too. The game feels kinda miserable in a strange sort of way and doesn't really inspire you to play.

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

That must be your driving style then :) Maybe you enter the corners too fast? Driving FWD cars only (they all understeer a bit by nature)?

3. I don't think its a driving style issue, even the rwd cars (F3000 GTPro) seem to have a natural tendency to understeer like crazy. The Radical is fantastic though, so much fun to drive because it's fast and very responsive to steering inputs.

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Then you must be doing something wrong. RWD cars with a good twitchy setup will not understeer when you drive them on the edge. Maybe you are using too much rear wing or simply enter the corners too fast.

• Like Like x 1