Cars, Love it or Hate it.

renault5turbo24.jpg

Absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!! me want one bad!

Volvo C30 Polestar
670x377imagel.jpg

What a fantastic car! 400hp, 0-60 in 3.5 secs and handles like it's on rails. It is a shame it never went to production:(

Just imagine pulling up to a Lamborghini Aventador at the lights and giving it a "Go" and keeping up till the next set of lights :roflmao::thumbsup:

The Polestar is awesome. It shows what a decent tuner can do a simple standard engine (that is already impressive).

Absolutely love the looks of the car (polestar blue paint, black rims) and the AWD paired with a brutal 400bhp engine.

Would be a dream to drive it

@ Lars I still like the 300/Fairlady a lot. Here in Vancouver a used mint condition one can still sell for as high as $20000.

@ Paul That is the only way I would ever own a Mini, I like the original Mini's but not overly keen on the Bimi's. I've driven both the Cooper S and JCW and I've been taken for a ride in a original and it to me being in a Bimi doesn't feel like I'm in a mini. It lost it's soul.

OK something I hate is the company van I drive three days a week. Its a GMC Savanna work van and I can't stand it! lol I do not like the way you sit in a van, so uncomfortable, scary in the wet and so echoey inside.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back