Cars and tracks

Hi all,
I would like to know if there is a car pack I can download and also is there a track pack? Or are the tracks DLed seperately.
I've been watching the videos of you all racing and mighty impressive you are too :D

Hi Tony,

welcome an have a good time on this forum. Reading your post really reminds me on my first posts here. I also started to watch all videos and broadcasts and I was so impressed, and still am.
The mod is for free download with the SimSync Tool.
You will find it on the forum (News and Anouncements). The first thread:
http://www.racedepartment.com/fsr-news-announcements/33132-fsr-2010-mod-download-information.html

There is also a nice and very easy guide how to get started with that mod.

If you have any questions, you can PM me and I´ll try to help as good as possible.

Peace,
Andi

Thank you Andreas,
funnily enough I was watching a race video on YouTube last night and there I found out about Simsync Tool.
So once again thank you for your reply. I have now got everything installed :D

regards,
Tony

Hi everyone,

I just want to use the fsr mod for offline use, because at te end of the video they said the mod was available for download. So I found it here, but if i'm only going to use it offline do i have to use a clean rfactor install? Will it mess up any of my other mods/tracks installed?

Thanks, FM96

I doubt the developers tested what happens if you put it into an existing installation of rFactor. It might work, it might not, probably depending on what other mods you already have installed.

Best bet is to use a clean rFactor install.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 389 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 262 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 252 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 184 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 310 13.0%