1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Carrera GT for GTR Evolution

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Ross Balfour, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Its very early for mods but look what I came across Importing Cars - NoGripRacing

I know I shouldnt be excited but I just cant help but being excited :D

Still not realesed yet.

RMi Mod Group are very good at mods so I would imagine its pretty good.

First good thing out of No Grip for a while :)

2. I can get the cars into the game, I just need the cars :pound:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I keep dreaming that one day Simbin would put these cars into Race 07, including Bathurst of course. Maybe in my lifetime, who knows.:rolleyes:

4. The Carrera GT is one lovely looking car in my opinion :)

It would be great if cars can be added to GTR evolution like Rfactor as it would bring more depth to the game but on the downside it could also flood it with to many cars like Rfactor that can only be used offline as only a handful of mods are used online.

5. I have the Vectra body and the E90 body running full V8 specs, incl. engine physics etc, I just need the models converted...

6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Do your V8's work ingame Gunthar? Do you have persmission to release them?

7. yes & no... They work in steam version, but not in an online server ... :cool:

no permission (not even asked yet) as I can't convert the cars (no skill in this) and just modified everything else to work. i.e. Sound, Physics, Engines, Tires, ...

If I could get them converted from either the V8Factor mod or the GTR2 MMM mod then I'd go about getting permission...

8. This Carrera GT is made by a chinese modder I think the modelling looks good
    I want to try what good it is when converted to Race 07

9. It would be awsome to have those cars in Race07/GTR Evo:thumb:

10. this car definitely makes gtr evolution more awesome:thumb:

11. GTi-Hertzy uses the model done for GTR2 and the rest he wrote to fit the GT-Pro class...

12. You mean the Simbin model? Doesn't say so in the readme though. Either way, it's still nice to have IMO. I know there are issues with stuff like that, but this one doesn't compare with the more serious incidents.

Well I saw this in RSC, so hopefully there are no issues with this one:
    http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?p=3895869
    Ferrari and Porsche :)
    Not available yet, but hopefully soon.

13. i want Porsche and Ferrari too in GtR evo....

14. Hello
    Help !
    I tried to put in GTR Evo on of my cars from GTR2 (McLaren F1 MP4-23)
    I works, but I have a problem with the MOTEC
    In the cockpit the leds are working but not the digits
    Does somebody has an idea or does the man who has done the Porsche Alzen has an idea
    thanks by advance
    Po911

15. No, the Alzen models made for GTR2, not the GTR2 Porsche models by Simbin...

16. Oh, I see. I misunderstood :) Didn't realise you were just correcting me because I said it was from an rFactor mod.

17. either way, it's a nice mod and I quite enjoy these cars...