Resource icon

Tracks Carolina (3 Seasons, Karting) 2.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Carolina Motorsport Park (3 seasons) - Carolina Motorsport Park for AMS

Sans_titre-1.201782885534.jpg

Sans_titre-5.201783022751.jpg

Sans_titre-6.2017830221024.jpg

Here comes the 29th track, with CMP in 3 seasons.
I really love this track layout. Soooo good! :)

All stuff redone (armco, tires, buildings textures and AO, road mats, trees, etc, etc...
Like the result a lot :)
Hope you will

Thanks to Lucas (LcR) for the...

Read more about this resource...

Wow, the biggest problem is that Autumn is spelled wrong ;)

Seriously, this is a fantastic track and the latest grasses and other graphics look wonderful.

I am getting that strange DynaHUD turns blue in the pits problem we saw on one other track a while back. Presumably the fix will be the same. It seems to only affect the car the first time you leave the tent. If you go back to the tent during the session, when you leave again things are normal. The time it stays blue is much less than the other track. Barely noticeable on this one.

Patrick Giranthon updated Carolina Motorsport Park (3 seasons) with a new update entry:

Carolina MSP renovation, Open the karting circuit

(Carolina_AMS_V2.00.7z) MD5 = 68675455AF986FFF7A335D3E21EFC9B8

Special note :
It should be possible to overwrite an old version with this update.
However if you have any loading errors be sure to remove any previous versions of Carolina_Mororsport from your locations folder before installing this version.

Hello AMS racers,

Carolina was one of Patrick's favorite circuits, and he did a lot of work to bring the original track by Lucas (LcR) to AMS. In...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tried standing and rolling starts approx. 15-20tms with both the academy open wheelers and the porsche cup cars, which all ends in severe contacts on first meters. Tested with high and low aggression which also made no difference. Could a hat file of a former version cause probs like this?
Game is completely default except for 3 additional tracks.

Tried standing and rolling starts approx. 15-20tms with both the academy open wheelers and the porsche cup cars, which all ends in severe contacts on first meters.

Humm,

Strange.

I just tested the AI with Boxer and Trainer Academy both rolling and standing starts and all seem good for me.

There is some contact between the AI cars during the first lap. I think the most contact is near the back of the pack in turn 3. This seems more or less normal to me and all the car stay on track and complete the lap.

Deleting the HAT file would be a good idea, but this should not affect AI issues.

You could try to remove the track folder and re install, but if the track is loading fine, then I don't see how the AI could be affected.

You could try to create a new player file and see if that solves the problem. Sometimes strange AI behavior has been fixed with a new player file.

Cheers

There is some contact between the AI cars during the first lap. I think the most contact is near the back of the pack in turn 3. This seems more or less normal to me and..
Cheers
That's what's meant with unresponsive AI. It's just not possible to prevent these contacts starting midfield and that is a difference to default AMS tracks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back