1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

PC Career

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Ian Cameron, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Unless I have missed something, no one has mentioned Career mode yet.
    Anyone know anything?

2. I myself already lost the interest to even ask about this question. Dont even know when exactly v1.0 will be out.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Career mode is the feature i am wanting the most, no interest in demolition derby mp. Unfortunately i heard zero news about it .....

4. There just aren't any true sims with a career mod so I guess everyone understands if it doesn't happen. Its just not that important to the sim community. I guess that's why racing games like Forza, Gran Turismo and Codemaster games exist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Apparently you haven't raced in any RD Club races, all I have been in have been very clean. A mistake here and there but everyone is trying their best to drive clean. Try it, you'll like it!

Actually, I have join a number of public AC, GSCE, and pCARS races and those have been clean also. In general, the racing "sims" attract a different type of gamer. Arcade type games, and the consoles tend to get more racers that is not as serious with racing clean.