1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Career Vs Grand Prix Graphics difference

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by glenniez, Oct 16, 2011.

1. I've been playing F1 2011 on the PS3 on career mode, and like many others I've really disappointed with the graphics looking pretty horrible, I feel let down by Codemasters releasing a sub standard looking game.
    However played it today on Grand Prix mode and the graphics look much better! Is this me or does anyone else feel the same. It baffles me to why this would be the case if it indeed is.
    I'd be interested in hearing others thoughts.

2. maybe another one of the many bugs.

3. Developers such as CM need to stop releasing unfinished games. In the PS1, PS2 and Xbox Classic days, they wouldn't be able to get away with it. They have this messed up idea in their heads that seeing as MOST people are connected to the internet, they can release unfinished games but its okay because they can make patches. Ridiculous.

Old man rant over.

4. Try doing some screenshots for comparison - the same car and the same spot on the same track. That should be objective enough to know for sure.

5. I remember last year there was this silly bug where the car you were driving for in Career was darker than the same car you could drive in Grand Prix mode. CM tends to have some weird bugs with games (like if your brake sensitivity is less than 2% you lose the ability to slipstream :/)

6. Hear hear, I hate the fact that they are getting away with it too. I don't even think a patch can fix the visuals on F1 2011 though. Hopefully I'm wrong. Just wondered if anyone experienced the same.

7. Okay, I didn't know that. Wonder the the brake sensitivity problem applies to 2011?