1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Career questions

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Bill Devery, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Hi all,

Loving this game but I haven't really played this series since the 2010 version so I seem to be lost on a few things if someone can help me please...

1. Doing Career and have completed 2 races, both bone dry, all sessions. Have looked forward to China and again not a drop of rain in sight for any session. I went looking to make sure that Dynamic weather is ON but I can find no reference to weather at all? In Career, is it automatically Dynamic weather with no choice (and therefore I will see rain soon no doubt) ?? I play all assists off, full rules and damage on, cockpit, with Ai at Expert.

2. When a Patch is downloaded by me in the near future, whatever changes took effect, will that automatically apply to the remainder of my Career or do I have to start again to take advantage of the update/fixes ??

2. 1. Yes, You will see Rain at some point. The Dynamic Weather works but it randomly chooses the weather for weekend.
    2. You can continue your career despite the Patches released by CM
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

If you had to re-start career due to patches, then that would be a sure way to kill the game.

There were 12 PC patches for F1 2012 (3 for consoles I think) :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 12 patches??? Sheesh...
    I know I can continue my Career post patch but i'm asking do the patches/fixes work on the Career i'm currently in (so the next race on) OR do I have to start a new Career to take advantage of the fixes? Noob question I realize but I have no experience of 2012 Career and their patches.
  5. You don't have to restart anything with a CM patch. They start working as soon as they're installed.
  6. Good to know.
    Chris, Graham and Kartik - thanks for your help :ninja: