1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Career questions

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by KevinTheStig, Aug 20, 2011.

1. OK I beat my rival in S1 and went to Ferrari won the championship i didn't have enough rep points and stayed another year what I'm confused with is that other people are saying they got sacked etc. but why didn't I get sacked

2. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

Did you select any contract at all? If you didn't have enough rep points they couldn't have given you a contract so I'm assuming you did nothing in terms of accepting contracts?

3. ferrai offered me another contract to renew

4. the gave me a contract my S1 cause i beat felipe massa and went on to win the WDC second season i completed all my adjectives and skill points werent up to what they rep points were suppose to be

5. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

I've never known anyone get the chance to stay at a higher team after Year 2

6. So your complaining because you got a contract renewal or not? Im confused...

7. complaining who said anything about complaining? i just said i dont see how everybody else is getting sacked from tier 1 and tier 2 teams after S2 because ive been with ferrari since S2

8. It was the way you worded it it made it seem like you was, If you win absolutely everything you will do, then again teams like Ferrari, Mercedes ect aren't as hard to stay with unlike Mclaren and possibly Red Bull as they require a high rep to stay with

9. Seems a bit confusing, unless it's some type of bug. You wouldn't normally be offered a contract unless you had the rep was high enough.

10. Maybe because you are The Stig????:) Seriously though, haven't ran into that one.

11. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

By any chance was your rival in season 2 your team mate? As for your rep level even though it says you need 16etc and only having just under that may be enough to stay.

12. The game prevent you to do that, i am in monza S2 and when in hungary they asked me who was my rival, vettel was out of the options; even though he is the third in the championship. i choose hamilton... but i do long weekends and 100% race... so maybe i will not get a chance to drive with McLaren because F1 2011 will be out...

13. Im am The Stig plus my rival was Vettel

14. How many seasons did you select for your career?

15. who many seasons have you selected, as i know its easier to get the required rep points if you are in a 3 or 5 year career so maybe possible to do..

16. 7 year career