• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc Career Progression over 10 Seasons 1.01

This mod provides a new language file for each season in career mode to simulate driver changes.

1. Onyx005

Onyx005

Ratings:
    +3
    Onyx005 submitted a new resource:

Career Progression over 10 Seasons - This mod provides a new language file for each season in career mode to simulate driver changes.

Read more about this resource...

2. Messaih Nejusmar

Messaih Nejusmar

Ratings:
    +0
    If I install it will i be able to play online and will my save get corrupted?

3. Michas23

Michas23

Ratings:
    +10
    Hey man love the mod, but how do you do it? I really wanna do my own (so I can get Alonso to a world champ haha). Great mod anyway, but please tell me how you change the names?

4. CW.

CW.

Ratings:
    +114

• Like Like x 1
  5. CW.

CW.

Ratings:
    +114
    Your save will not get corrupted

• Like Like x 1
  6. Onyx005

Onyx005

Ratings:
    +3
  7. Michas23

Michas23

Ratings:
    +10
    Do I have to translate the names, then replace them with the translation then replace them with the driver I want? Can't I just instantly change the driver names.

8. Nestoche

Nestoche

Ratings:
    +20
    Let me understand this modification. This mod does driver changes for each season? Example: Vettel could be in a McLHonda and Hamilton in a Red Bull in season 2?

9. Onyx005

Onyx005

Ratings:
    +3
    It does not generate line ups, no. All the line ups are fixed for each season, as you can see in the pdf that comes with the mod. Also: Only the names are changed, since that is all the language files do. Faces, helmets and numbers remain unchanged.

10. Nestoche

Nestoche

Ratings:
    +20
    Thanks for the reply and info Onyx005, much appreciate it!

11. Raceteks

Raceteks

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for this mod man. It's what i've been looking for. Cheers!
    I hope you also make a few variations o the mod too. Eg, have a few with generic new drivers in the later seasons.