Resource icon

Misc Career Progression over 10 Seasons 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Onyx005 submitted a new resource:

Career Progression over 10 Seasons - Driver name changes for every season of your F1 2016 career.

This mod provides you with a different language_eng.lng file for every season of your career mode.

I tried to make new driver pairings as realistic and exciting as possible. Any lineup changes that occur between seasons have a small story/reasoning to them, and can be found in the enclosed pdf.

I don't think I have to remind anybody of the fact that almost any driver changes beyond next year are anybody's guess, and that everyone will have a different opinion on where their favorite driver...

Read more about this resource...

Exactly. The game itself won't change it for you after every season, and as far as i know there is no way to make that happen through a mod.

No, the mod simply changes the names. Even if you're in the middle of a season, you can still use this mod. Only the driver names will change.

While the commentary will still undoubtedly be unchanged (as with subtitles of it) - which I have no complaints about, are there any other instances' where the original name will be shown instead of the altered one?

I've been playing with this mod for a few weeks and I haven't found any original names. Of course the driver names on the side of the cockpit will remain unchanged, since they are part of the car skin. Stuff like that won't be changed by the language files.

Love the project, but really wanted to know whether it would be possible to easily adjust this according to the person's own reasoning?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back