F1 2010 Career Progress.

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I just restarted My Career after the Patch and had a absolut blast, It really got me interested in the game again. So I thought it might be fun to see how every one is doing in the career and track your progress

Season: 1 Team: Lotus Best Qualifying: 1st Best Finnish: 5th

Race
SAKHIR: Qualified: 24th Finished: 19th
MELBOURNE: Qualified: 6th Finished: 17th
KUALA LUMPUR: Qualified: 16th Finished: DNF
SHANGHAI: Qualified: 16th Finished: 19th
CARALUNYA: Qualified: 17th Finished: 20th
MONTE CARLO: Qualified: 19th Finished: DNF
ISTANBUL: Qualified: 13th Finished: 5th
MONTREAL: Qualified: 1st Finished: 11th
VANENCIA: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
SILVERSTONE: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
HOCKENHEIM: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
BUDAPEST: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
SPA: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
MONZA: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
MARINA BAY: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
SUZUKA: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
YEONGAM: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
SAO PAULO: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
YAS MARINA: Qualified: NA Finished: NA

We'd love to get some feedback on TrueAI 1.4 :D

The ai seem faster in race now, even on bahrain I couldnt dominate vettel and co like I could on 1.3, its a shame the mod doesnt make them faster in Q.

I have also noticed a big change in car grip in 1.4 not sure if thats the mod or me changing from season 2 virgin to season 1 lotus and not having the grip virgin get in second season.

Overall the mod makes it more challenging in race, however I wont know until i get on a more technical track like malaysia.

They love the wet now Jason and are rather rapid and your grip will be as you described as the mod does not affect the player (as far as I am aware and testing did not show this to be the case). They seem faster but are not they just drive better now and want to win they don't have CM restraint any more, we set them free well as free as we can lol :D think of it this way we have got rid of that pin in the Scaletric that hold's them to the track and replaced it with a magnet :D lol

They love the wet now Jason and are rather rapid and your grip will be as you described as the mod does not affect the player (as far as I am aware and testing did not show this to be the case). They seem faster but are not they just drive better now and want to win they don't have CM restraint any more, we set them free well as free as we can lol :D think of it this way we have got rid of that pin in the Scaletric that hold's them to the track and replaced it with a magnet :D lol

Yeah so do I, i got pole at melbourne in rain and won the race in first season with 1.4

hitting a nice low 1 31 in wets???

Although the ai was up my rear until I pitted for primes :D my options were too worn.

Since people in this thread are finishing their races in 19th 17th 16th etc, I guess is a tactical issue to take care about.

For me I fine tuned the diffculty so that I would actauly have to fight and have a good hard race. i dint want to be driving to the front of the field and walk every one thats boring. My season has not been going as well as I had hopped but its still alot of fun and I have always been beating out my teammate

Hey Guys. Here is my Career progress so far. Loving this game!!!!!

Season: 1 Team: VR Best Qualifying: 14th Best Finnish: 9th

Race
SAKHIR: Qualified: 20th Finished: 18th
MELBOURNE: Qualified: 13th Finished: 9th
KUALA LUMPUR: Qualified: 16th Finished: DNF
SHANGHAI: Qualified: 16th Finished: 19th
CARALUNYA: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
NONTE CARLO: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
ISTANBUL: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
MONTREAL: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
VANENCIA: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
SILVERSTONE: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
HOCKENHEIM: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
BUDAPEST: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
SPA: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
MONZA: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
MARINA BAY: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
SUZUKA: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
YEONGAM: Qualified: NA Finished: NA
SAO PAULO: Qualified: NA Finished: NA

Season: 1 Team: Lotus Best Qualifying: 1st (x10) Best Finnish: 1st (x10)
AI: Pro, Assists: TC-Med, ABS-ON
Long Weekends, Race Lenght 100%
Race

SAKHIR: Qualified: 3rd Finished: 11th Joypad (Pre-Patch)
MELBOURNE: Qualified: 3rd Finished: 9th Joypad (Pre-Patch)
KUALA LUMPUR: Qualified: 6th Finished: 13th Joypad (Pre-Patch)
SHANGHAI: Qualified: 3rd Finished: 2nd Joypad (Pre-Patch)
CARALUNYA: Qualified: 10th Finished: 13th Joypad (Fuel Sim Off only race)
NONTE CARLO: Qualified: 5th Finished: 9th Joypad (Fuel Sim Off only race)
ISTANBUL: Qualified: 1st Finished: 1st Joypad (Fuel Sim Off only race)
MONTREAL: Qualified: 1st Finished: 1st Joypad (Fuel Sim Off only race)
VANENCIA: Qualified: 1st Finished: 1st Joypad (Fuel Sim Off only race)
SILVERSTONE: Qualified: 1st Finished: 1st Joypad (Fuel Sim Off only race)
HOCKENHEIM: Qualified: 1st Finished: 1st Joypad (Fuel Sim Off only race)
BUDAPEST: Qualified: 6th Finished: 1st Joypad (Fuel Sim Off only race)
SPA: Qualified: 1st Finished: 1st Joypad (Fuel Sim Off only race)
MONZA: Qualified: 1st Finished: 1st Joypad (Fuel Sim Off only race)
MARINA BAY: Qualified: 1st Finished: 5th Joypad (Fuel Sim Off only race)
SUZUKA: Qualified: 5th Finished: 1st Joypad (Fuel Sim Off only race)
YEONGAM: Qualified: 1st Finished: 1st Joypad (Fuel Sim Off only race)
SAO PAULO: Qualified: 1st Finished: 2nd Xbox 360 Racing Wheel (Fuel Sim Off only race)
**** F1 World Champion ****

NOTES: Ok, ok... Too many wins for a lotus right? i know, but i figured out that i was already mid season and the team was commited to win de Drivers championship.... lol... also for the next season i will be driving a Red Bull with Vettel as my team mate.
But seriously, all i did was to practice a lot... and i mean A LOT with the primes, trying to qualy on those and stay longer on the track. That was my secret for so many wins. I usually don't stand a chance fighting with one of the top teams for a posicion, but if you keep your pace and stay longer in the track, usually you are way ahead of everyone when it's your turn to put the Option tyres... and at that point youll be faster than anyone. Also... i think im waaay better than the AI on wet.
I bought this game on the last day of september and yesterday i raced the Brazil Gp. it's been three and a half months and i absolutly love this game. And now that i finally have my racing wheel is way better. Next season i will try the legend AI and with no assist, lets see what happens, but for now my thought are in Yas Marina. Oh! BTW Kobayashi Won the Brazilian GP, i was right behind him but i only needed like 5 points to claim the drivers championship. it was the first time in all the season that i could fight with someone for posicion... and i tried for like 5 laps, then i figured out that he deserved the 1st place and myself the championship.... he he

I just did my first 100% race distance in Spain( Valencia) I still got lapped a couple of times but I finished 22nd and ahead of Bruno. Before the race, it might have been in qualifying, my engineer told me that Bruno got several upgrades that I would be seeing in the next couple of races, so that makes me feel a little better since he had a better car and I still finished ahead of him.
Silver stone is next. I reduced the steering saturation to 80% but I think I should reduce it further. I have a DFP SO 200X.8= 160 degrees which is tighter than the actual cars, I think

Missed out on WDC last season by 40 points, couldnt win sao paulo or abu dhabi :(

But got an offer from ferrari in season 2, and won @ bahrain.

And pole at melbourne with alonso behind me front row locked out :)

I lost my internet during season 1, modem power died lol, so I was running standard engineer setups in the lotus all season, was fighting the car constantly for grip which made it ten times harder :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back