F1 2016 Career problem. Impossible to win

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys! Just wanted to ask why i can't win a single race in this game playing for haas team? This is ridiculous? It is realistic f1?

But you can still win with Haas. I started a carreer with Haas and won my second race. Had to increase the difficulty after that race because I thought it was too easy. And you also need to spend your research points to increase the performance of your car. Later on, your car will be as good as the cars of the top teams.

Hi guys! Just wanted to ask why i can't win a single race in this game playing for haas team? This is ridiculous? It is realistic f1?
Wow, you my friend........ have a serious issue here. I mean let's face it, would it be realistic if you smashed the AI by 30s every race, NO! So I don't see the point, Haas shouldn't win any races imo, especially not the first one or two. You definitely have a very lugubrious view on this.

Well, I'm in a career with Haas too and I'm very happy to finish 6th at Bahrein in expert. So, it's up to you to configure your career mode. If you only want to win every race, configure the game to play like that.

If you want a challenging career mode, leave it as is and change the difficulty level to match your skills.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 417 39.9%