career mode cant find track

hi, i have a problem with career mode. i download blancpain career with 5 series. my problem is that when it tries to load silvertone i get track not found. when i play single races silverstone is there but with 1988 at the end. how can i edit career to replace silverstone or is there a way to rename it to get it work? sorry for my bad english!

Silverstone, Nürburgring and some other original tracks have been renamed to ks_silverstone, etc.
You have to edit the RACE=silverstone line in the event.ini to RACE=ks_silverstone. And you have to edit the CONFIG_TRACK line too. CONFIG_TRACK=gp for example for the full circuit.

I couldnt make it work
i cant find the config track line
here is adac series event 2 (the game cant find the track but i have it with the same name in tracks dir inside content)

[EVENT]
NAME=Round Second - Nurburgring, Germany
DESCRIPTION= Welcome to the second round of the ADAC GT MASTERS in Nurburgring. Running at the GP layout, this track combines slow corners like the NGK-Schikane with high speed turns like the Schumacher-S to create a varied layout.</br></br>

[TEMPERATURE]
ROAD=32
AMBIENT=26

[DYNAMIC_TRACK]
PRESET=3

[RACE]
TRACK=ks_nurburgring
MODEL=bmw_z4_gt3
CARS=18
AI_LEVEL=100
FIXED_SETUP=0
PENALTIES=0
DRIFT_MODE=0
RACE_LAPS=20
ARM_FIRST_LAP=0

[GHOST_CAR]
RECORDING=0
PLAYING=0
SECONDS_ADVANTAGE=0
LOAD=1
FILE=
ENABLED=0

[REPLAY]
FILENAME=
ACTIVE=0

[LIGHTING]
SUN_ANGLE=16
TIME_MULT=1
CLOUD_SPEED=0.2

[GROOVE]
VIRTUAL_LAPS=20
MAX_LAPS=30
STARTING_LAPS=0

[REMOTE]
ACTIVE=0
SERVER_IP=
SERVER_PORT=
NAME=
TEAM=
GUID=
REQUESTED_CAR=
PASSWORD=

[LAP_INVALIDATOR]
ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=-1

[SESSION_0]
DURATION_MINUTES=15
NAME=Practice
SPAWN_SET=PIT
TYPE=1

[SESSION_1]
DURATION_MINUTES=15
NAME=Qualifying
SPAWN_SET=PIT
TYPE=2

[SESSION_2]
DURATION_MINUTES=0
LAPS=20
NAME=Race
SPAWN_SET=START
TYPE=3

[CAR_0]
SETUP=
MODEL=-
SKIN=Pixum_Team_Schubert_19
DRIVER_NAME=Claudia Hόrtgen
NATIONALITY=Germany

i know its strange cause i only download from here. there are many carrer that i have problem. is there a way to dublicate the tracks and just rename the new track to match the career name?
btw i delete everything from my hdd and reinstall it from steam and i only download adac career and blancpain and half of my tracks missing, is there any other way to autofix all of it?
i used to use schwarzbierbude is there a posibility it screw my setup?
do i have to delete anything from mydocuments for f.e. ?

No, everything is fine, just the very old custom career events (like adac career and blancpain here) have the old track description formula. If you rename them like I showed you, every event will work properly. There is no autofix, but you can do that in 2 minutes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back