F1 2010 career mode: Best way to get to the bigger teams?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello all,

I'm wondering what is the best way to get to the higher ranked teams through reputation not rivaly, this is becasue i really want to get to mercades or mclaren and stay their untill the end instead of moving teams even if you win the championship. Which i find highly stupid really.

Also does anyone know the reputation level you need for the teams to take an interest in you?

I am on sepang at the moment in my second season. I joined force india from lotus hoping it would help my reputation level rise but it is slowing down. (they want me to qualify in 6th and finish 4th). i am at the end of level 16 at the moment. i'm doing a 7 season career on xbox

Thanks
:)

Yeah its a good point you touch on, because im in my third season, i am currently with Redbull Racing and im running away with the championship, i won the world championship last season with Williams (all on expert difficulty), and claimed Vettles seat for this season. Its funny, because in the real world, i would be no.1 choice for the teams, however that isnt case. Im nearing the end of the season and even though im kicking arse, only Force India, Williams, Sauber, Toro Rosso and Virgin, have approached me with any contract offers. My reputation level is 28, and Nobody from Renault onwards has show the slightest intrest in me. Clearly this is an unrealistic scenario, Lewis is my Rival this season, so if i beat him, which i will, then i would be offered his seat (dunno whether i will take it or not). But other than that, non of the other top teams have taken a second look at me, and as im thr reigning champ and looking like winning again, this is quite laughable. I think codemasters should have focused more on realistic contract/teams offers, than making rival scenarios. Rival scenarios are unrealistic and hardly happen in real life. Just because Alonso finished ahead of Webber last season, does that mean Alonso gets offered Webbers seat? I think not...

Welcome to race department!

Before startinng a new thread, it is wirth javing a look to see if your subject has been covered before, (99% of the time we have already covered it) Please use the search function at the top left of the page, this subject has been covered in detail before...

Read this thread... http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-game/47650-how-handle-media-career-mode.html

And this one http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-game/44223-new-teams.html

The information you need should be covered by those I hope!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 274 13.4%