1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Career Mode 4th Season Skinpack (In Progress) 8/11

Skin Packs for all teams, New Teams

1. How to install Carrer Mode 4th Season Skinpack??

2. -Download ERP Archiver
    -open in ERP Archiver the team erp from your game, for example mercedes.erp (F1 2016/asset_groups/f1_2016_vehicle_package/teams/mercedes/wep)
    -import my files and replace the old ones
    That's it!:) If you still don't know how to do it I can explain it again a bit easier

3. Thanks for the quick tutorial , able to put the skins very easily but one think , the wing of the toro rosso the white is with a double effect oO

4. just wondering did you ever find out how to make the engine sound different on the audi cars yet?

5. What do you mean by double effect?

6. I personally have no idea how to do it, I still try to find the one who knows it:D

7. How do you make custom f1 car skins?

8. I can not explain it shortly to you, but if you're intrested in it then send me a message and I can send you some tutorial video and things like that what you need to do:)

9. Hi :D I would like to have these skins too but I cannot install them. I've read the instruction you wrote on Sunday but It doesnt work :/

10. Hi!:D I can explain it again, it's not a problem:)
    -First Download ERP Archiver
    -Open the program
    -In the program you need to open mercedes.erp (for example if you wanna use the mercedes skin)
    -There you can see some tga files, and you just need to focus on the names. If you downloaded the mod there is in the mercedes map a mercedes_paint.tga file for example, then replace your old mercedes_paint.tga file with mine, and do the same with the same named files:) you needed to import my mercedes_paint.tga file and that's it:) it might looks hard to make but it only takes minutes

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016 at 22:00
  11. Can I use this for my PS4??

12. I have no idea, I'm using PC:D

13. can you change the red bull colors to metallic blue? or change the color to 2013 season pls!!:D

14. and can you transfer the driver's helmet? for example like in aarava's my driver series where ricciardo move to ferrari with his original helmet

15. I will have a look, hopefully I can do it:D

16. arvaimate00 updated Career Mode 4th Season Skinpack (In Progress) with a new update entry:

6/11: Williams Racing

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. A quick question guys, is there any interest to amplify the mod with a New Driver Lineup to the skins?

18. If I´m able to choose between skin + driver lineup or just skin why not? :D

btw : I saw the next updates if possible please dont make the Mclaren Honda black with new stickers , maybe white and red like Senna times or even orange