Career Mode 4th Season Package

Skins Career Mode 4th Season Package Final Version (fixed)

Login or Register an account to download this content
how to insall Carrer Mode 4th Season Skinpack??
-Download ERP Archiver
-open in ERP Archiver the team erp from your game, for example mercedes.erp (F1 2016/asset_groups/f1_2016_vehicle_package/teams/mercedes/wep)
-import my files and replace the old ones
That's it!:) If you still don't know how to do it I can explain it again a bit easier

-Download ERP Archiver
-open in ERP Archiver the team erp from your game, for example mercedes.erp (F1 2016/asset_groups/f1_2016_vehicle_package/teams/mercedes/wep)
-import my files and replace the old ones
That's it!:) If you still don't know how to do it I can explain it again a bit easier

Thanks for the quick tutorial , able to put the skins very easily but one think , the wing of the toro rosso the white is with a double effect oO

Hi :D I would like to have these skins too but I cannot install them. I've read the instruction you wrote on Sunday but It doesnt work :/
Hi!:D I can explain it again, it's not a problem:)
-First Download ERP Archiver
-Open the program
-In the program you need to open mercedes.erp (for example if you wanna use the mercedes skin)
-There you can see some tga files, and you just need to focus on the names. If you downloaded the mod there is in the mercedes map a mercedes_paint.tga file for example, then replace your old mercedes_paint.tga file with mine, and do the same with the same named files:) you needed to import my mercedes_paint.tga file and that's it:) it might looks hard to make but it only takes minutes

Last edited:
arvaimate00 updated Career Mode 4th Season Skinpack (In Progress) with a new update entry:

6/11: Williams Racing

UPDATE 6/11!

View attachment 162054

Updated the mod with:
  • 6/11: Williams Racing
Short Backstory:

Williams:
After the Martini sponsorship deal expired, the team decided to do back to the past and make a clear-out livery, similar to the one in 2013. The main color will be the williams blue again, and the new sponsor will be the Aston Martin company, and they are also...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A quick question guys, is there any interest to amplify the mod with a New Driver Lineup to the skins?

If I´m able to choose between skin + driver lineup or just skin why not? :D

btw : I saw the next updates if possible please dont make the Mclaren Honda black with new stickers , maybe white and red like Senna times or even orange

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 105 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 111 13.4%