Career Helmets Pack

Helmets Career Helmets Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Same issue with 2.0 cannot import, it lets me import when I do not do the hex edit on the dds file but then replaces the mipmap file in unbranded 22 folder which i can open but looks all weird.

When I do the Hex edit on the DDS I cannot import to the erp as it says file type not supported so what i do is rename the .dds to .mipmaps but can never reopen it and never put in th .erp but it shows automatically there anyway??

I'm confused

You don't need to edit the hex of the dds file for the incardriver.erp, that's why you're getting errors. I'm not sure why it replaces the mipmap files though, never had this issue.

Edited hex goes to> .mipmaps files
DDS files go to > incardriver.erp

I know it's complicated, but these are needed to mod helmets in this game.

I tried new,
all original files, opened incardriver.erp with erp archiver.
searched for my unbranded_gen22.tga i wanted to replace and clicked import
I selected my modded helmet dds
it then asked me to select the gen22.mipmaps file and i did that, then it tells me to save
it says one already exists and I need to overwrite so i do
it creates the new .mipmaps file but when i open colour looks all crappy and like 256 colour pic
I go to the dds modded helmet again and open with Hex, delete up to and including row 70 as demonstrated in guide
and save as name of gen_22_helmet_d.tga.mipmaps having to replace whats there.
close up works in game but far away not, and even if now i try to import the dds again into the incardriver.erp it will do the above and overwrite my mimaps file in the unbranded_gen22 textures folder and replaces which i dont want, whats going wrong.

Below is my Helmet,

Can you please have a look, its an untouched un-hexed DDS because i am going mad and have been 6 hours at this mate

http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/kyqmzjML/file.html

You can change helmet anytime you please, replace the files with other helmet. All helmets replace gen01 (first helmet), this way, team change wouldn't be an issue. I also do this because the game doesn't allow helmet change once you start a career.

You can change helmet anytime you please, replace the files with other helmet. All helmets replace gen01 (first helmet), this way, team change wouldn't be an issue. I also do this because the game doesn't allow helmet change once you start a career.
That's a bit stupid move by Codemasters. I know you can't change the helmet during the season cause of the rules, but you can in between seasons. They could've done that. I haven't chosen gen 1, mine is the one with the circles on the side, don't even now which gen it is

Attachments

• Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    586.8 KB · Views: 421
That's the other thing with the limitations we have in this game, I figure the easiest way to do helmet mods is by picking the first helmet (top left) so it can be replaced by multiple helmets. It's impossible to do one mod for everyone since each picked their helmet already (not to mention the color settings won't match the mod). You have to restart career to change helmet btw

That's the other thing with the limitations we have in this game, I figure the easiest way to do helmet mods is by picking the first helmet (top left) so it can be replaced by multiple helmets. It's impossible to do one mod for everyone since each picked their helmet already (not to mention the color settings won't match the mod). You have to restart career to change helmet btw
Never mind...I'll finish my first career with this helmet, and on the second go will choose gen 1 helmet with your RGB settings so I can use your helmets. Cheers bro :)

hello mate great helmets dude :) would it be possible for you to do a career mode helmet for me? i have the designs in different files i just dont know how to pack it if you know what i mean so ill send you the design of my helmet and you could do the file for me? i'd really appreciate that :) the file i will send you will be a DDS
Ok, how would you want send it? I'll have a look

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing