1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Career 5-10 Laps Race

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by rastamees, Sep 20, 2012.

1. can someone please make a mod that will make the races in the career last less ?
    i started in melbourne and 25%/15 laps is just too much..

2. but not by going well, at least there the pit stop

3. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    You can call me "V" :D Premium Member

You can change the number of laps from database, in the track_model row, i made all of them 28 so the 25% is 7 laps at all tracks, with one pit stop ;)

4. edit: nevermind i figured it out

5. a little guide for a semi-newbie on f1 2012 architecture...please:)
    Thanks a lot :)

6. Vangelis Parginos

Vangelis Parginos
    You can call me "V" :D Premium Member

Well first of all you backup your data which is located at your f12012/database folder.

Second you download database editor from here http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/database-editor.51442/

Third you open your database with the editor and you search for the line track_model, at the column num_laps, you change the number of laps so the 25% is good enough for you.

Fourth when you done save the database and enjoy.

DONT FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR DATABASE!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks mate:cool:!!

8. pargios help me out please.
    i did that but dont work, still got 15 laps on first race.
    already try to start a new career mode and nothing.
    do i nedd to make a new game?

9. I'm still playing F1 2012. In case anyone is interested, I got it to play with 3 laps. You have to download
    EGO Database Editor
    http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/
    Then you as parginos said, open your database with the editor and you search for the line track_model, at the column num_laps, you change the number of laps to 12. When starting a carrer select 25% of the race and you'll get a 3 laps GP.