Car wont move!

Thanks for the help, everything works now :thumbsup:

I've been struggling to find out whether the G29 is officially supported in AMS. I want to pick the game up, but I'm concerned I'll have to rely on a workaround. Have you had any issues other than the one you posted about here?

I remember trying the RF2 demo a while back, and simply not even being able to get out of the pits as the setup just didn't seem to work, and I know they use similar engines.

Last edited:
I've been struggling to find out whether the G29 is officially supported in AMS. I want to pick the game up, but I'm concerned I'll have to rely on a workaround. Have you had any issues other than the one you posted about here?

I remember trying the RF2 demo a while back, and simply not even being able to get out of the pits as the setup just didn't seem to work, and I know they use similar engines.
The g27 and g25 both work fine so the g29 will work, too. You did set it up in the rF2 settings, yeah?

The G29 doesn't have the same level of support , neither form Logitech nor from most developers just yet. For starters you won't have a working Logitech profiler, so you'll be left with tweaking config files and in game settings to try and get it to work properly and hoping that the support the game ofers is good enough for you (it still isn't good enough for me). Still I do not regret getting the G29, but it's just a pain in the ass to try and go out to drive to find yourself struggling at so many levels.

Maybe we can send Reiza a G29 and a G920 and see if they can get that wheel right game-wise

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%