1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car wont move!

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Swedish Racing Elite, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Hi

I am using G29 and when I shift in the first gear car just stands still, want move at all.
    I press the throttle and i can see it gain but still no movement.

Auto Clutch: ON
    Auto Blip: ON
    Manual Shifting: ON

What am I missing?
  2. Turn off auto clutch if it's an f3 car.
    • Wow Wow x 1
  3. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo
    Premium Member

And for anyone else who reads this, you just need to unmap the clutch if you don't plan to use it. By default its mapped. :geek:
  4. Thanks for the help, everything works now :thumbsup:
    • Love Love x 1
  5. I'm noticing that the transmissions are a lot pickier now than they were in SCE. If you don't lift for a shift with paddles, it goes to neutral. Getting into gear on the rental karts is a bit tricky too.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I've been struggling to find out whether the G29 is officially supported in AMS. I want to pick the game up, but I'm concerned I'll have to rely on a workaround. Have you had any issues other than the one you posted about here?

I remember trying the RF2 demo a while back, and simply not even being able to get out of the pits as the setup just didn't seem to work, and I know they use similar engines.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. AussieDucker

Premium Member

The g27 and g25 both work fine so the g29 will work, too. You did set it up in the rF2 settings, yeah?
  8. The G29 doesn't have the same level of support , neither form Logitech nor from most developers just yet. For starters you won't have a working Logitech profiler, so you'll be left with tweaking config files and in game settings to try and get it to work properly and hoping that the support the game ofers is good enough for you (it still isn't good enough for me). Still I do not regret getting the G29, but it's just a pain in the ass to try and go out to drive to find yourself struggling at so many levels.

Maybe we can send Reiza a G29 and a G920 and see if they can get that wheel right game-wise