Car vote - Before we vote (part 1)

This part I hope as many as possible will take part in. It does not count in any way, but the thread might influence how some people will vote :) (in other words you do not need to vote for the car you say you prefer here.

The question, what car do you prefer, can be answered with a number between 1-10, where 1 is 100% in favor of f3000, 5 is even steven, but if you force my hand, then f3000, 6 is even steven, but if you force my hand, then f1 and 10 is 100% in favor of f1.

The question, how imporant is it for you, can be answered with a number between 1-10, where 1 is I don't mind, 9 is I’ll be very unhappy if it does not go my way, but I’ll compete regardless and 10 is I quit if I do not get it my way.

Do you think it maybe a good idea to vote on your 1st question only atm Nico ? It may influence voting answering 2nd in forum style etc but then i suppose answering the 1st question in the forums style could also affect other peoples votes or other way we could have done it was maybe to have been anonymous. I know this is a pre-vote anyway but i was just thinking.
Im ok to vote mine anyway, it would be same for me ethier way.:thumbsup:

Me:
What car do you prefer? 10
How important is it for you? 7

(I was hoping this would be last with gtr but if were to be a couple more seasons I still think Formula RR could have been better choice as its a simbin car, slower and closer to rl f1 speeds, handles more like f3000, a good compromise between mmg and f3000, mostly new for everyone and could keep everyones interest in gtr for a couple more season if need be but maybe overlooked)

(I was hoping this would be last with gtr but if were to be a couple more seasons I still think Formula RR could have been better choice as its a simbin car, slower and closer to rl f1 speeds, handles more like f3000, a good compromise between mmg and f3000, mostly new for everyone and could keep everyones interest in gtr for a couple more season if need be but maybe overlooked)

Wickedly great observation IMHO

Me:
What car do you prefer? 3
How important is it for you? 3
My comments re: why a slower car might be better are 1) it might tighten the field somewhat and 2) it might reduce the frequency of lag induced incidents that have impacted many mmg races.

What car do I prefer? 5 [F3000]
What car do I prefer? 2 [ RR ] Formula RR could have been better choice as its a simbin car, slower and closer to rl f1 speeds.( Sean might be right here why we do not try it, it is never late, it just add addtional challange . if Sean , David and Chirlie are happy to drive these cars and Peter will find them close to F3000 and the rest of the field wont mind to drive either car so then RR might be the right solution to get PrestoGP united and make everyone happy ;) , - just a suggestion :O_o: )
How important is it for you? 1

What car do I prefer? 5

My comments :
Even if I don't know F3000 very well, I don't mind switching to it even if that means more training for me in comparison with F1 that I know well. The only issue I see in F3000 is the lack of choice in the tires, and that will mean same strategy for everyone, but that could be overridden by unstable weather. BUT that also means more close racing, so it could be great.

What car do I prefer? 1
How important is it for you? 3

Formula RR could also be a good alternative. How about the new GP2 mod for Race07 Dino?
If we are going to use another car for the coming season. The most important factor for me is that we improve tech quality and choose a car that has less sync problems than the current. As long as the car isn't a front wheel drive, designed for carrying shopping-bags in safest possible manner, I'm okay with it.

What car do I prefer? 6
How important is it for you? 2

I slightly prefer the F1 car as I have more fun driving it mostly, but it is not so important for me overall

Valter Ostman
The GPM mod (IFM chassis with Gp2-like specs) is working good, but out of self-interest I wouldn't vote for it here because I don't want to race the same car for over 20 times in a row in a short amount of time :D I think we have enough alternatives here :)

What car do I prefer? 5
It doesn't matter to me, it would take me 6 years practice, maybe more, to feel comfortable in anything other than a mini. It has taken me 5 years to get to regular podiums in that, so with my slow reactions maybe I am at my peak, but it just makes me practice more.

I am away from Sunday to Friday so if there is another vote in that time just take me as in favour of the majority.

F3000 or F1 ? easy solve Formula Wood
Fwood.jpg

:p

What car do I prefer? 5 [I'm fine with everything my PC can handle]

I'm slightly more in favor with the MMG F1 due to the speed. But both alternatives (F3000, FRR) and anything else would mean a new challenge, which is also very welcome. So finally I like to support the choice wich results in the highest amount of participants. I hope to read out which choice could it be then...

PS: Nico, will I be forced to name one choice in the next step or can I say "I'm fine with everything" so my vote applies to all (or no) options?

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back