1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car upgrades

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Ryan Hamilton, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Right, I'm up to Turkey and there are 2 minor updates on the front wing of the car and from what I can see (I have 3 screenshots through the evolutions) it has made no visual difference on the car. In F1 2010 I could see the differences. Is everyone picking up on that or is everyone missing the visual change of the car?

I know that when the "Special" package for Monza comes with the slimer rear wing it will make a visual difference but the minor differences haven't changed the look on the car. But a 5% increase in front downforce is alot in Formula 1 and I can feel the difference, so why can't I see the difference?
  2. Has anyone noticed any differences from aero packages? just would like to know.
  3. Have not seen any noticeable difference, but to be honest I haven't studied it that much.
  4. The cars will not change visually, even not at Monza. It is only physical change. I think Codemasters can't make any changes to the cars, because of licensing.
  5. If so, then they wouldn't be able to implement any visual damage to the cars.