1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Car upgrades

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Ryan Hamilton, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Right, I'm up to Turkey and there are 2 minor updates on the front wing of the car and from what I can see (I have 3 screenshots through the evolutions) it has made no visual difference on the car. In F1 2010 I could see the differences. Is everyone picking up on that or is everyone missing the visual change of the car?

I know that when the "Special" package for Monza comes with the slimer rear wing it will make a visual difference but the minor differences haven't changed the look on the car. But a 5% increase in front downforce is alot in Formula 1 and I can feel the difference, so why can't I see the difference?

2. Has anyone noticed any differences from aero packages? just would like to know.

3. Have not seen any noticeable difference, but to be honest I haven't studied it that much.

4. The cars will not change visually, even not at Monza. It is only physical change. I think Codemasters can't make any changes to the cars, because of licensing.

5. If so, then they wouldn't be able to implement any visual damage to the cars.