Car Suggestions

thank you, i am so happy thanks and you have right i gues i will sleep to its 02:35 and i am very tired :tongue:. good night to everyone and a good day to those one who lives on the other sides of the globe :D.

I think this is a 993:

racer993.jpg

Also, AMGfan made a racing one, the one with the ultra-deep-dish wheels, but I don't have it.

i download my whole list but as i say it before those mods needs some serious improvements exept the supra its like a dream and yes i mean year 1993 (993) Porsche Carrera 2. here i post a screen from the nfsse game. i hope it helps.
Porshe.jpg

here some front pictures
Porshe2.jpg

i would help or made a new model for all those cars wich are in this game from scratch but i dont have any idea about 3d art and yes i love that model to it remembers me to those times when i was young :D. isn't beautiful. i will play this game till the day i die but it has a horrible definition :pcbeat:. There must be a way to take the whole cars and the 3 tracks out from the game and of course the traffic cars also.

thank you very much, i search it almost everywhere but cant find it. thanks again. do you know some1 are you a frend of him, do you know why hi closed his web page? or do you know what his new wep page is i search almost the whole web but cant find his web page and the old one was closed. does he makes new mods wich i dont know? so far i know he made the supra and the nsx legend pack are there any other mods wich he make? i will be very appreciatet for a good answer:) and by the way i will thank to Some1 cosmo and outlaw for all that good mods.

some questions

is there any rear gear and head light mod for those cars and pop up head lights mod for the cars whit pop up lights?
is there a way to get to work the mirror on the center of the car?
are the skid, engine, horn sounds from orginal cars recorded or is there a way to put the orginal sounds in if yes where can i find the sound files?
some cars dials are not working is there a fix for it?
is there a way to put traffic drone cars who overtakes themselves and come from 2 directions on a head to head race?
is there a way to seperate the human dummys in some cars?
is there a group in the comunity wich is been responsible for checking the specific funtions of the uploaded cars or a feave groups for cheking different stageses of the car making levels from different 3d artitsts? example head lights, pop up headlights, reaer gear light, right preporsions between the uploaded cars, skid sound, gear sound, motor and wind sounds, working mirrors etc.
is there a seperate group in the comunity who checks the cars, tracks ini's wich has been uploaded?
Racer is a topnotch sim ( game ) but the mods needs to be came from one hand, it must have the same standarts otherwise there are to many problems. for example ini compatibility problems between versions etc.

whatever i love racer :wink:

it is a good choice. i vote for it :) but there could be also some jeep or a feave more vans m i right?

i mean much more a family typ van for example

6Sportsmobile_FordVan.jpg

or like this one

ford_van.jpg

whit a tyre on the back :D the manufacturers arent important tha main thing is family typ vans.
some 4x4 like

006_wrangler_review_opt.jpg

and like

021156_1.jpg

some 4 door saloons and coupes thats would be enough i gues :D and i almost forget it the tracks are also important it is one of the main subjects. Tracks more like polish road whit a feave maps. from a to b point for example

xxxx road, Stage 1, stage 2 whit the same ambient but a different track, stage 3 whit the same ambient but a different track on a head to head race whit the traffic, real working lights mod on every players car, lots of hills, tunnels whit all that sound changes in tunnel out tunnel in car out car view. real car motor sound, horn sounds, gear shifting sounds. there must be also a way to play the track stages in one block of course there will be some load sequences betweeen the stages load time but if the player wants it he could play the whole 3 stages in one click. that would be marvless :D.

and the preporsions between the cars are very important to i mean there are so many mod there flawles, suberb but i never see for example a porshe which is taler and bigger than a corvette or a nsx, or a never see a escalade wich has a very close sizes to a sport cars size.

optional

there could be also a mod for a police car who cant keep up whit the players car until a specific kmh for example 150 kmh. wouldn't funn to see how the cop car get lost between the traffic cars on the mirror :D.

but i love racer any way :cool:

I found some tire data on the Michelin tires used in Formula SAE. Lateral slp curves for different pressure, vertical load and camber. I would really like to see one of these cars because it's a rare opportunity to have good tire data.

But I guess the majority of the Racer community prefer road cars?

2526415386_abe9a82828.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back