F1 2012 car setup multiplayer (equal mode)

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
hello

is there anyone who can tell me this. what car i'm supposed to use in timetrial to evaluate a car setup that i can use in multiplayer equal mode? and is for example a hrt setup working with a ferrari?

thx

thanks for your answers. that means i've got to make a special online setup for each track and the only way to do this is during a online qualy session? so if i get you right, i have to evaluate for each car i want to drive in singleplayer mode a different car setting and another one for online sessions? this is insane, because the engeneers ones doesn't work well for me. why just couldn't work for example a red bull setting. i used to drive with turned off all driving helps, so it's quite important to have a good car setup.

Your GP setups will work online. But there will be a noticeable difference in lap time due to the extra power available if the cars are set to 'equal' mode.

The only thing different with running the HRT offline and online in equal cars mode should be the engine power and the fact that KERS will be available.
I don't drive the HRT so i can't speak from experience, but it would seem to me that you may have to make a few minor tweeks in the setup to compensate for the extra power, but ultimately the setup should handle the same.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%