F1 2013 Car is too low on the ground

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
With all quick set ups, and even with custom car setups the car is constantly scraping over the ground...
I think its annoying, and perhaps its slowing me down.

Had this in carreer, with my Marrusia. Anyone else has this? is it a bug, or a setup issue?

tumblr_mvjbhgKE9Z1qj0osao1_1280.jpg

It looks like this, all the time!!

Keeps doing it after I played around with these settings... maybe its because of the R&D downforce upgrade?
Its cause by either too much wing or too low ride height or too soft spring or all of them. Example if you set your wing like 10-10 (very high downforce) but ride height 2-2 (very low car height) & spring 2-2 (too soft) then spark like that will happen.

Marussia does it in Grand Prix too, but the RedBull doesn't, so I am guessing its a Marrusia thing, and perhaps something with that r&d upgrade.
Yeah may be but adjust ride height a little higher do make it gone for me. In fact in real life low ride height + soft spring + high downforce will come out the same thing. I mean low ride height always combo with hard spring.

Its cause by either too much wing or too low ride height or too soft spring or all of them. Example if you set your wing like 10-10 (very high downforce) but ride height 2-2 (very low car height) & spring 2-2 (too soft) then spark like that will happen.
nar ive got same prob even if u leave it on gefault set up still does it and thats with every thing on middle its only happend to me lateley dont no if its to do with patch or a mod im useing 10 percent more grip but i dont think its that as i was useing it before it started happening i think its something to do with patches

I tried

I applied these settings - high ride height, and hard springs 11-11 still it sparks and makes the sound... guessing it is the patch like Gavin says, or just something in the R&D upgrade (I only have the downforce upgrade through carreer yet)

I tried

I applied these settings - high ride height, and hard springs 11-11 still it sparks and makes the sound... guessing it is the patch like Gavin says, or just something in the R&D upgrade (I only have the downforce upgrade through carreer yet)
Have you even try ride height 11-11 just to make sure ?? Weird cause its fixable for my Marussia :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back