1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car Is Now Invisible

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by GIO 111, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Hi,

Apologies if this has been posted already...

I was playing career mode when all of a sudden my car disappeared. I can switch view but the car is just not there-even in the garage!

I tried a time trial and was able to see the car, but as soon as I went back to career mode, it went.

I know I've only given a brief overview of my problem, but does anyone have any ideas? My PC spec is fine and can easily eat game requirements....is it a corrupt file that I can delete/adjust.

2. 1.Quit game
    2.Start game
    Problem solved
    (Optionally step 1.5 restart system)
  3. GIO, qartveli xar?
  4. Had already tried to quit & restart - game and system. No joy....
  5. If its the Steam version of the game, I think you can restore the original game files via the options in the Steam client - maybe that will help if something has got corrupted.If its the disk copy then do a reinstall.
    You havent mentioned mods, but I assume you have restored any modded files before posting it as a problem.

Good luck.
  6. Hi Paul,

I don't have any mods added. It's a Steam version. Looks as though I'm going to have to do a re-instal. Pity.....

I'll let you know how I get on.

7. You dont need to reinstall with Steam, just verify the files first. If that doesnt work, then think about reinstall.
  8. Paul, cancel that.... I hadn't done the basics first! Just re-started my career and all seems well...

Thanks for your help anyway mate, very much appreciated.