• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Car Is Now Invisible

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by GIO 111, Jan 25, 2012.

1. GIO 111

GIO 111

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Apologies if this has been posted already...

I was playing career mode when all of a sudden my car disappeared. I can switch view but the car is just not there-even in the garage!

I tried a time trial and was able to see the car, but as soon as I went back to career mode, it went.

I know I've only given a brief overview of my problem, but does anyone have any ideas? My PC spec is fine and can easily eat game requirements....is it a corrupt file that I can delete/adjust.

Thanks

GIO

2. Iulian Cezar

Iulian Cezar

Ratings:
    +4
    1.Quit game
    2.Start game
    Problem solved
    (Optionally step 1.5 restart system)

3. David Palavandishvili

David Palavandishvili

Ratings:
    +9
    GIO, qartveli xar?

4. GIO 111

GIO 111

Ratings:
    +0
    Had already tried to quit & restart - game and system. No joy....

5. Paul Lock

Paul Lock

Ratings:
    +483
    If its the Steam version of the game, I think you can restore the original game files via the options in the Steam client - maybe that will help if something has got corrupted.If its the disk copy then do a reinstall.
    You havent mentioned mods, but I assume you have restored any modded files before posting it as a problem.

Good luck.

6. GIO 111

GIO 111

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Paul,

I don't have any mods added. It's a Steam version. Looks as though I'm going to have to do a re-instal. Pity.....

I'll let you know how I get on.

GIO

7. Paul Lock

Paul Lock

Ratings:
    +483
    You dont need to reinstall with Steam, just verify the files first. If that doesnt work, then think about reinstall.

8. Paul Lock

Paul Lock

Ratings:
    +483
  9. GIO 111

GIO 111

Ratings:
    +0
    Paul, cancel that.... I hadn't done the basics first! Just re-started my career and all seems well...

Thanks for your help anyway mate, very much appreciated.

GIO