F1 2010 Car Development/Team Development?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey all,

First off... great site you folks have here. This is my first post, but I've spent a lot of time in the Setups section stealing balances and ride heights from you all. So, thanks, haha.

I'm in the 1st of a 7-year career with Virgin, and I'm hoping to develop it into at least a midfield car before I perhaps jump to an elite team.

I've read the Tier-1 thru Tier-5 chart and understand most of that, but my concern isn't necessarily if the car gets better, but the team gets better as well. Can I expect my teammate to start putting up better times in a better car? Or will his AI improve with time?

The idea is, if I have a personal goal of beating, say, Mercedes in the Constructor's Championships, I'll need some help to do so (my teammate will have to put up points as well).

Also, bonus question, how exactly do I know when my car has 'graduated' from one Tier to another? Will the R&D slots fill up then empty?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before. I've done a couple searches and didn't find the answers/missed them completely.

Thanks in advance!
-J

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back