Car decision days

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Garcia

Premium
Hello guys,

as you might know, this year we will have a reversed car choice, so the last team on standings will be the first team choicing a car.

You must remember each car can be selected only twice so I recomend you to test all the cars to know what to choose in the case someone takes the car you wanted before your turn.

This will be the days and order to decide:
August 8 - Blue Flag Racing - PAGANI
August 9 - Water Blue Racing - PAGANI
August 10 - Torrent Motorsports - NO CHOICE
August 11 - Sonic Racing - MATECH
August 12 - Gameracer Flat Out Club - KOENIGSEGG
August 13 - Corse Online Racing - AUDI
August 14 - The Black Rebels - MATECH
August 15 - Flying Dutchman Racing - CORVETTE
August 16 - Gubbklubben - CORVETTE
August 17 - Roaring Pipes Maniacs - NO CHOICE
August 18 - Gameracer Flat Out Racing - KOENIGSEGG
August 19 - Gubbklubben UD - GUMPERT
August 20 - AB Racing - SALEEN
August 21 - Flying Dutchman Development Racing - AUDI

* Note: A team missing the day, will pass straight to the last spot.

CARS TO BE USED
Aston Martin

Audi
Corvette C6
Matech

Saleen
Pagani
Gumperth
Koenigsegg

Reverse choice order & and same car can be chosen only two times by diferent teams.

None of the series admins had a confirmation about teams leaving the series, so if there are any changes, please let us know.

Cheers,
David

PLEASE, STAY ON TOPIC. ONLY USE THIS THREAD TO POST YOUR TEAM DECISION. THANKS!

Blue Flag Racing

Eckhart been on vacation and took the garage door key with him, and now when back he's still counting all his Happy Birthday messages in Facebook, so I had a quick look through a keyhole and this is what I saw being worked at.:)

Aug-8.png

So Blue Flag Racing will be driving the Pagani Zonda.

Water Blue Racing

Well the team have been working on a new logo (which isn't ready yet) and they happen to add the car that we would like to drive this season, the Pagani Zonda.

wbr-1.png

Cor team has chosen to race with a German car,Italians ones has already been chosen ...Oh,yes,you would know wich one... and i tell you R8!

Forgot to say that its writing me because the "official" team spokesmen are on holiday today...

Some say we have been spying on Flatout and have been building our own di-hydrogenboostmechanism (or whatever it was :p).

Others say David has kidnapped Adrian Newey on his way home from the European GP, locking him in his basement to create a double diffuser and an exhaustgas system for our new car.

Some say, we dont even need that, because........... we have picked the:
Matech GT!

xD

After a long summer working with our chief engineer Doc Brown on the improved Flux Capacitor V3, we have decided the best car to deal with the temporal time displacement conundrum is the........

Koenigsegg CCGT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back