F1 2011 Car damage

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
i haven't played this game for a while, finally got the time to play again in the holidays. i don't know why, but it seems i loaded up steam and it updated my f1 2011. now my damage mod doesn't seem to work anymore. to be honest, i don't even remember which file i installed for my damage mod. i just know it supposed to be the loose_parts_settings files. but i find 2 of them one is .xml and the other one is .txt, which one am i supposed to edit? sorry i haven't played this game 2 long to remember anything.

i haven't played this game for a while, finally got the time to play again in the holidays. i don't know why, but it seems i loaded up steam and it updated my f1 2011. now my damage mod doesn't seem to work anymore. to be honest, i don't even remember which file i installed for my damage mod. i just know it supposed to be the loose_parts_settings files. but i find 2 of them one is .xml and the other one is .txt, which one am i supposed to edit? sorry i haven't played this game 2 long to remember anything.

xml

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back