Car damage and D-E-A-T-H

Hi.

I've seen people discussing here the visual damage model of the cars in rF2. I do not want to discuss this. I think that it is good enough for driving around and trying to beat your own lap times. You really could have fun driving in the game even without it totally.

The issue that I want to change is how damage affects the ride. And for cars like NSX - it does not do much. And it is bad. I want to feel a bit afraid about the risk of crashing the car against a wall. I want to feel the risk of going to fast and thinking about this risk when going a notch to fast around the corner.

Is there a mod or some setting in the game that will eject me to pit automatically if I hit something too hard? Or displays a very gruesome image in case of an accident?

Gruesome images? Dead bodies? Body parts? No such mod thankfully.

But what you need is Micrologiks Pain Simulator Module (MPSM Vers 1.3). This module plugs into a spare USB port and the software plugin interacts with the sim you are playing. Compatible with RF2, AMS, RRE and Assetto Corsa. The module also has 6 clip on metal connectors that you clip to each leg and arm, the head and the groin. When have a bad crash, it sends differing levels of voltage up to a quick burst of 230 volts to any part of the body the clips are attached to. It can be very painful to crash. Beta testers have reported that it stops people from wild racing and crashing, basically making them sim race like they would real race in real life with the real scary thought of real pain.

Version 1.6 is rumoured to include optional commands that allow server admins to also send pain to anyone at any time who does not stay within track limits, racers who ram others off track and generally anyone else they don't like.
Hopefully it will become common place to use one for realism and immersion.
Read all about it @mirologikmspsm.com They are retailing at £29.99 UK pounds.

Cheers :thumbsup::)

Jeez.....sorry I thought it was April the 1st for a minute.

@Andy Jackson you sir are pulling my leg. I had a blast and actually did try to search for it. Imagine using this for a team of developers that all get a "mild shock" if a customer reports a bug. (I work in IT)

There are lot's of games that have some sort of permanent death feature. I do not want my rF2 to uninstall itself when I crash, but just ejecting me to pit would be really enough. Just driving over 200 km/h after a hard crash into a wall on a track is not something that should happen.

Try the G6 Driving simulator. Google it. Just for fun...

It breaks your neck if you crash. :)

a9c7fba89920aaaebc92134a637f445c577b9a6168e9f7af5ea666af_729fef3f-5b7f-41ad-9001-4ef8934d8c8e.jpeg

Really: Set damage to 100% and invulnerability (in the difficulty tab) to OFF.

20170705161712_1.jpg

Nice music and a good crashes. :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back