Apps Car Comparative mod

Hi,
I have a technical question. Is there a way to create a mod that can make comparison between 2 or more cars ?
I am creating servers on assetto corsa to make some races, and the big dilemma is to give people choice between few cars, but most of the time one is better than other one (without taking into account the settings)
Some car will be more powerfull from 0 to 100, other lot faster in high speeds
Maybe a mod than will look 3 or 4 specs : bhp, Nm, kg and 0-100 ... ?
a Content Manager mod ?
Thanks for any help

hey i'm interested in that too
i made a webpage with some data (for private use) long ago, it's not up to date at all !

i talked to Ilja (who's doing CM) about having something similar, even more accurate than my manually made data... since he has access to all the data.acd on all cars, could be easily done yeah
then the criteria would be yours to chose :)
for example i made a ratio weight/power on my table

so yeah, ilja has a lot on his plate, so many things, requests etc. that i didn't insist :)

Hey that is great, something up to date would be perfect too, but like you said, with his access it would be much easier

when did you asked him ?

Last edited:
Look at the data form RSR Live Timing: http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRL...controller_type=all&community=all&friends=all

You can find for instance that Lotus 49 is about as fast as Pagani Huayra (on slick tyres - Hypercar Trofeo). Two completely different vehicles but lap times are almost the same according to RSR.

There is also a video (although nearly 3 years old) with 159 cars ranked from fastest to slowest on some specific tracks:

Last edited:
I found out too that with Content Manager there is an option that can help out
ratio.jpg

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 430 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 268 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 287 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 127 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.1%
Back