FM4 Car bowling and Soccer???

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I blame Turn 10 for including this.
Not when you had hundreds of people turning hatches into a football and 4x4's as the players.

Have to agree it's daft though on a game where the emphasis of it's title is Motorsport. GO Motorsport to be precise.

Well, if we take the REAL Car Soccer World Cup to be a part of motorsport...
I accidentally managed to watch the finals of the one in Germany, don't know when it was, maybe last year? VW Polos against a huge ball in a stadium. It was fun to watch. Can't remember who won though:) If they make it like that, so the ball is really a ball and not a car, and there's a proper stadium for that at least, no problem at all.
About the bowling thing: I don't know. But why not include it?
Tbh I'm a bit bored with racing games always using the same tracks, same modes, same cars. Forza 4 seems to be a game with realistic physics, and a good game overall, and I'm happy that they think about other "sports" than just racing. Definitely a +.

Edit: Just found it, it was "Autoball Weltmeisterschaft", and yes, it was in 2010 in Cologne:) They were only 1 on 1, so 8 vs 8 is different, but with a properly sized track it should be no problem.

Well supposedly this is an idea from one of the Top Gear guys when presented with the question "If you didn't have to pay for or worry about a car what would you like to do with one" so they came up with this and bowling. Supposedly they do weird segments with cheap cars. There's a 0.00000001% chance I'll ever enter that mode but I'm glad it's there for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back