1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caption Competition Special Round

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Omer Said, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Hello dear Racedepartment members, we have completed our caption competition's 15th round in our competitions and contest thread.

To honor this success, we are doing a special round. For this week only, you will write your captions as a comment here. And after 15th August 23:00 gmt, a poll will be opened in competition and contest thread. As always, winner will get a prize from our Interactive Prize thread.

Here is the picture, a recent point of argument in f1:

Now think about a caption and write this into your comment, good luck and happy captioning.

NOTE: No rude, racial, +18 or offensive caption(!) any comment include these, will be removed immediately and the member does it may face further penalties.
  2. "Barrichello was nearly forced to make an un-sheduled pitstop by an old team-mate"
  3. No, no cracks in the wall. But your front-right is looking a little worn.
  4. "Hello Rubens. Would you like to play a game?"
  5. "No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he rubbed you. And rubbin, son, is racin' ".
  6. "There's talks of the "merging" of two teams - We see here that Schumacher is trying to fast-track a deal between Mercedes and Williams."
  7. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

Schumy: Rubens you had plany of room to pass, and if u don;t like it , use brake son!
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

"I love wallgrinding"
  9. Luc Van Camp

Luc Van Camp
    Image Space Incorporated

Evidence that the Michael Schumacher really is the Stig, who - as you all know - was recently beaten by wall-Rubbing Barrichello.
  11. You knew that "Another brick in the wall" is the favorite song of Schumacher?
  12. "Michael, Barrichello is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?"
  13. "Driving someone off track - acceptable and cherished by fans if your Ayrton Senna. But if your not...."
  14. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

"Rubens did not exactly leave Michael much room to defend himself."
  15. "okay, these NCP car parks are just getting silly, my wife would never have gotten into that space Rubens!":tongue:
  16. Serial whinger Rubens opts to take the smallest gap and ignore the plentiful supply of asphalt on the other side
  17. "Let's park here in order not to disturb the others, I want to talk something to you"
  18. EDIT: Just realized someone posted a similar caption before this. Removed.
  19. IM A NINJA! i can fit through anywhere!
  20. "Verdammt! I thought zer team orders vould still apply!"